I'm on my way back, Baby.
So let's get right to the Random Dozen Preview and then the Giveaway:
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
5. What song is on your mind today?
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
12. Red or pink?
And now here's the scoop on the giveaway. A darling friend of mine makes these sweet aprons and sells them at our bookstore. All of the proceeds to go our connection with Kazakhstan, a country George and I have each visited separately for short projects, such as teaching English at a children's camp.
So Sherry made these--just for you. She came walking into my office carrying these sweet aprons, one for Mom or Grandma, one for girl. If you would like to be eligible for the drawing and you live within the continental US, please participate in this week's Random Dozen and leave a comment letting me know you'd like the aprons.
So, just so that we're clear, I'm drawing from the comments, but you have to participate in the meme to leave a comment this week only. OK? I'll announce the winner at a later date, but the drawing closes Friday, Feb. 12 at 11:59 pm. I will do my best to mail them Saturday, but we're buried in snow, so you may not receive them before the 14th.
Oh, one more thing--I have an adult large T-shirt to give away, as well, which says, "What is love?" on it with a reference to 1 John 3:16. It could be cute for either you or your hubby on Valentine's Day, although he may not be into wearing hearts in public. (Perhaps he will wear it just for you, though!)