I'm on my way back, Baby.
So let's get right to the Random Dozen Preview and then the Giveaway:

1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
5. What song is on your mind today?
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
12. Red or pink?
And now here's the scoop on the giveaway. A darling friend of mine makes these sweet aprons and sells them at our bookstore. All of the proceeds to go our connection with Kazakhstan, a country George and I have each visited separately for short projects, such as teaching English at a children's camp.
So, just so that we're clear, I'm drawing from the comments, but you have to participate in the meme to leave a comment this week only. OK? I'll announce the winner at a later date, but the drawing closes Friday, Feb. 12 at 11:59 pm. I will do my best to mail them Saturday, but we're buried in snow, so you may not receive them before the 14th.
Oh, one more thing--I have an adult large T-shirt to give away, as well, which says, "What is love?" on it with a reference to 1 John 3:16. It could be cute for either you or your hubby on Valentine's Day, although he may not be into wearing hearts in public. (Perhaps he will wear it just for you, though!)
16 comments:
Oh so glad you're up, getting around, and feeling better. You look fabulous for being a sickie. lol. Blessings, SusanD
Those are super cute :)
So thankful you are feeling better, Linda. AND I hope you found your doggie? :-) AND the TV remote!
I'm happy you are "on the road again." It's a great feeling, isn't it?
I love the aprons! What a great cause!
Glad you are feeling better and so glad you found your doggie. :)
until next time... nel
Glad you are feeling better!
I awarded you a Sunshine Award -- check out my blog: http://thegiesbrechts.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-all-around.html
Catherine
Do the Random Dozen EVERY week. I love it!
So glad you're feeling better. You're a busy gal with no time to be sick. Aren't we all?!
Glad you're feeling better. I was wondering what I was going to post tomorrow with no RD!
Okay, I am participating because I would love to have those aprons. See you tomorrow!
I wanna do your meme... and I believe I need to post your picture with it. I hope I do it right.. sounds like fun!!!
Well, you're lookin' better kid. The aprons are cute as a bug's ear. Hope I win one. I'll even do the Random Doz fer a chance at one.
(Don't ask me why I type w/that drawl, I do not know where that comes from.)
Well, slap me silly and call me a participant! Adorable aprons! Glad you're feeling better!
I'm glad you're feeling better! I love the questions this time around (I always do) and I'd love to have a chance at that adorable apron!
Hi - just wanted to say what a cute picture that is of you!!!
And - darling aprons.
Glad you're feeling better!
Jennifer
Happy Belated Birthday to your dad and I am loving those aprons! Happy PS to you and a happy Valentine's too!
Post a Comment