Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Random of February

Can you believe February is almost gone?

CAN I GETTA YEAHHH!!

Sorry for the outburst--but those of us who have been snow blind for weeks are happy to see time pass because we're that much closer to Spring.

Spring, you beautiful thing, you. Except when you're slushy with dirty, melty snow. Oh well, none of us is perfect. We will love you unconditionally!

I want to share some pics with you of Deven and her two children, who won the February apron giveaway. Aren't they adorable?!

And a quote from Deven: **No heat from the stove was used in the making of these pictures. I believe no children were harmed either.**






OK--here again the PREVIEW. This means you read today, write, post tomorrow, and come back here to link up that witty, interesting post!

1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
10. Are you allergic to anything?
11. Why is it so hard to change?
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.

Have fun, Dozers!

14 comments:

mtnest423 said...

What's a Dozer? Remember, I'm old.

I keep thinking I'm going to get around to answering and posting one of these...maybe this one!

SusanD said...

awwww, they look so cute in the aprons, and the chef hat and coat is over the top. congrats to the winners.

you def get a YEEEHAAWWW from me for Spring! I'm so over winter.

Blessings, SusanD

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pics and the disclaimer! LOL

It's actually snowing here. But not sticking, and the roads are just a rainy mess. Didn't even get a late start for school.

Tammy said...

Love the little people cooking!

My blog mojo is lacking, perhaps I'll play along....if I can remember. :-)

samurai said...

Doh! I've been doing them whenever i felt like it... i should have read the guidelines closer. LOL

P.S. - i love the phone picture from yesterday. 8)

P.P.S. - i LOVE the revolver maps... i just wish i could configure it like yours... i like the flags, etc.

Ginger said...

So want to join this time. Hope I remember and can get that post together soon.
Ginger

kcinnova said...

Oooh, these are good ones!

SouthLakesMom said...

I'm so GLAD I didn't win those aprons -- we could NEVER have looked that adorable! Oh my goodness that is precious!

barbarah said...

You might clarify what you mean by NY or CA "types." I'm not sure what type either is, except I think of CA people as free spirits.

skoots1mom said...

cuties in the aprons :)
what fun they were having!

Kelly Combs said...

I'm not jealous that I didn't win the aprons. Okay, maybe a little. :-)

Random dozen #2 - They're on facebook, of course!

Just Breathe said...

Thank you for the dozen.
Those pictures are so cute.

Debbie's L'Bri said...

We have had snow here, too. The last couple of days it has been slushy snow. The snow is getting dirty. I agree, time for spring... Maybe in another month or so.

I really liked the aprons. They are cute.

Debbie's L'Bri said...

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/protectyourhealth/155274/ Here is where I posted my Random Facts questionaire.