CAN I GETTA YEAHHH!!
Sorry for the outburst--but those of us who have been snow blind for weeks are happy to see time pass because we're that much closer to Spring.
Spring, you beautiful thing, you. Except when you're slushy with dirty, melty snow. Oh well, none of us is perfect. We will love you unconditionally!
I want to share some pics with you of Deven and her two children, who won the February apron giveaway. Aren't they adorable?!
And a quote from Deven: **No heat from the stove was used in the making of these pictures. I believe no children were harmed either.**
OK--here again the PREVIEW. This means you read today, write, post tomorrow, and come back here to link up that witty, interesting post!
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
10. Are you allergic to anything?
11. Why is it so hard to change?
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
Have fun, Dozers!