The first 6 come from Kelley at I Didn’t Know That! Thanks so much, Kelley! And can you please help us out with #4???
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
Again, you will probably not see all of the participants unless you click on the link here. This is the only free option I have. I am too cheap to pay, and actually, I like not having the post cluttered with names unless people want to see them.