Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Link Up for the Random



The first 6 come from Kelley at I Didn’t Know That! Thanks so much, Kelley! And can you please help us out with #4???

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?

11. Are you a good speller?

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?

Again, you will probably not see all of the participants unless you click on the link here. This is the only free option I have. I am too cheap to pay, and actually, I like not having the post cluttered with names unless people want to see them.

17 comments:

Barbie said...

Great questions this week! Can't wait to read all of the responses.

Joyce said...

After much frustration with my blog this morning my answers are up. Thanks for hosting every week!

Cathy said...

All linked up and Linda I just want to say thanks for doing this every week. It's so much fun.

Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up with the Random Dozen. I can't wait to see your answers too.

SouthLakesMom said...

Lid - #4 - See Luke 19. Or see my link today. Smiles and hugs, Kelley

CeeCee said...

I'm up too. Love your new look.

Mocha with Linda said...

I'm linked!

Have a great Wednesday, Lid!

Susanne said...

I like that there isn't a huge list showing in the my posts, too, Linda. I don't mind having to click on the link and getting another page. But I think McLinky is free and can get the other display.

Mocha with Linda said...

Funny - I had no idea who Kelly at I Didn't Know That was - and then I kept seeing references to Southlakes Mom! I get so confused when people use 2 names!

Lazy Daisy said...

I'm more confused than ever with Lost and I keep up with it. Great questions, anxious to see your answers.

Angela Nazworth said...

So fun...I should do this sometime...OK I hope you don't think I'm weird or stalkerish, but I keep thinking of you today...a few minutes ago I though..."I wish I lived closer to Linda so we could talk Lost today!" I so need to process. Are you writing a recap?

skoots1mom said...

OMgoodness...i've been reading all the McLinky-rs posts and am only half way through your list...you've had 48 posters so far...i'll have to do the remaining 24 when i get back from my 'chicks with sticks' cause i gotta go work on a shawl...but i'm sure there'll be more than 48 when i log back in so i may be here up through tomorrow morning at this rate...
ha ha ha...
great job, Lid...these ARE GREAT questions...this has been fun!
it's ANOTHER success :)

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

Too much in a LOST coma to answer these this week... :). As long as the remaining 15 episodes are on Tuesday, I probably will be forced to skip the RD, because I just can't multitask that much. :-)

Abiding Branch said...

These were great!! Thank you for the answer to the Crying Rocks. I did not know a Bible verse was desired as the answer...I could've put that. lol
I fixed my link by re-linking and too bad it was so punny with my post title. lol
chel

Jack Foster said...

Great blog "Lid" I just had to check it out when I saw the name. I always ask my wife if she is ready for another cup of coffee in the morning, and she always say "No thanks I'm already on my 2nd CUP OF COFFEE" Glad I stopped by, terrific stuff. God bless you and your loved ones.

Connie said...

Fun questions. So what about the singing rocks??

Jenny said...

I have an award for you on my blog :)