Saturday, June 26, 2010

DELICIAS!!

delicias coconut bars Pictures, Images and Photos

Recently I mentioned my love for the coconut on here. And also on Facebook:

I was sitting on the deck eating my coconut ice cream bar when I realized I have coconut shampoo, body lotion, room freshener plug-in, sunscreen, M&Ms and dog freshener spray. What is left? I think I need one of those coconut car freshener thingies.

Someone suggested a coconut bra, but I'm ignoring that.

Tonight I was enjoying my Nestle DELICIAS! Coconut Bar when I had an epiphany of culinary delight: "Drizzle chocolate shell over. Die happy."

I did, and now I can. Die happy, that is. Mmmm, the goodness! It's DELICIAS!

13 comments:

Finding Faith, Purple Rain, and Talking Cows said...

For the record, there's a coconut bra in the inturn office :) we have a picture of it on facebook. Though...you might not want to touch it, Brammer wore it. Lol

Debbie said...

Yum!!! That does look good!

Jeanie said...

You are one smart woman. I have coconut bars in the fridge....will have to get the chocolate shell to drizzle over them. And I didn't even know there were coconut M&Ms. I've got some shopping to do.

Mocha with Linda said...

When I saw the first picture, I immediately thought, "That white bar needs to be encased in dark chocolate."

I think I gained weight just reading this.

Melanie said...

Me gusta coconut. I'll have to try it. Me gusta chocolate shell, too. 'Already have that in the pantry.

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Try V8 Splash Smoothie Tropical Colada. You'll love it.

Mary said...

Oh my that looks good! And, since husband is allergic to coconut, I'd have them all to myself (if I can keep the boys out of it!)!

Lea said...

What a grand idea! And, all "calorie free" I'm sure! Will have to give it a try!

Susanne said...

I'm surprised Nestle didn't think of that themselves. Yum! I am so looking for those at the store. I'll make sure and pick up a bottle of chocolate shell too.

2Thinks said...

What do you mean you're ignoring that. :) And I didn't say bra. I said bikini top. Totally different. One is personal- not appropriate for the blogs, but the other- hey, you can wear that to the beach!

auburnchick said...

Oh my! That looks divine!!!

What's next? Coconut coffee creamer? YUM!!!

Shawna said...

Mmm, that does look yummy! I also love coconut flavored and scented things. :)

Dharmendra said...

I got so many points here, that's why i love reading your post. Thank you so much!

car fresheners