Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Dozen Returns



Today is the day you link to your post here. Tomorrow I will answer the questions. Please make sure you visit a few people today and leave nice comments. We're all about building community here at the Random!

Here are the questions everyone has answered:

1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!


24 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Woohoo! I'm first!

It's way past my bedtime.

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

I KNEW it! I just KNEW Linda would beat me!

Mary said...

YAY! It's so good to get back into the normal routine!

Jill said...

So thrilled Random is back!

Patrice said...

Trying to get out of the summer slump!! Yay for the Random!! :o)

SusanD said...

So glad to have the Random Dozen back. I've missed it over the summer. Thanks Lid! Blessings, SusanD

bikinfool said...

Glad to have you back & providing the questions!!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! Welcome back and thanks for the Randomness!

samurai said...

Even though us guys are a small minority around here... i am REALLY glad you started this back up Linda! Thank you!

Natalie said...

http://bobseinfamily.blogspot.com/

So glad it's back!

Thena said...

WooHoo!!! Glad random dozen is back. I enjoy getting to know more about fellow bloggers.

Leelee said...

Glad for more Random! Nice to have this back!!

Gina @ Bella Vita said...

i'm glad random dozen is back...love reading everyone's answers :) THANKS, Linda!!!

Katie :o) said...

Aurgh... I am new to this and the linky thing kept telling me my post doesn't exist. I think by the third time I tried it, I might have figured it out... but now I can't erase the boo boos... Oooops... Thanks for the random questions, though! That was fun!

Betty said...

Welcome back! Thank you for doing this again.

LynnMarie said...

Can't wait to read all the answers. I also linked to your blog (I think I did it right.) I'm new to the blog world!

Christine D. said...

Great questions, thanks!

~ Christine (Whimsical Musings and More)

frompeakstoplains said...

Thanks for bringing back the Random, Lid :) Great to see everyone is still on board! (Not that I expected anything less!)

theybelongtous said...

Yay! So glad it's back. :) I'm up.

peace...

Capri K said...

Thanks for having us, it was fun!

I'm number 47, my age. How appropriate!

Carrie said...

FUN!

Deven said...

Cha-check.

auburnchick said...

Yay for the return of the Random Dozen!!!!

Bina said...

Found you via Mel's Coffee Break :)