Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Join Up at the Random Dozen Waterin' Hole



1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
6. Share something unique about your town.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
8. Do you Facebook?
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?

18 comments:

Martha in PA said...

I love this, and played along for the first time. A great way to help me get back into blogging!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a great Random day. See you tomorrow for your answers.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

For your 1,000,000, time...these were some pretty fresh questions....I especially liked the last one. I loved playing this week. Even if they are repeats(and I am not sure they are)...I enjoy this. Have a great day!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I'm up! I'm up! Yay me and thanks for doing the random dozen each week!

auburnchick said...

Thanks, Linda!! LOVED the DIY question!!!

Joyce said...

I felt the need to link to Jackson Brownes video in my answers today. If readers didn't know Elton John or Billy Joel they are for sure not going to know Jackson Browne : )

edshunnybunny said...

Thanks for the questions, Lid. We appreciate all that you do for us :) Fun questions this week! (Kathy)

Mocha with Linda said...

I was so distracted while I was answering these because my computer kept having issues. I almost completely skipped one question!

Cindy Swanson said...

I podcasted mine again...hope you'll take a few minutes to listen! Hey, you can listen while you're surfing other blogs! :)

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

Oops! Sorry! I accidentally linked up twice. This is my first time participating. Thanks for giving me something to do to take my mind off of my studying for a while.

Elizabeth said...

1st time joining in, had fun with your questions.

Ashley said...

Ditto what Martha in PA said! And thanks to Cindy Swanson for leading me to your blog!

Toyin O. said...

Great questions.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Coggie said...

Thank you for doing this each week.

Carol said...

What fun! I have linked up, but please excuse and ignore my link at #58 - that was a mistake. The real link is #59.Such a klutz!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I left some questions over on my site for you...check them out!

Christina Banks said...

I just did this for the first time. So much fun!

Chambray Blue said...

I don't know how :-( It looks like so much fun....