Friday, December 23, 2011

The Return of the Christmas Miracle Ham

Proverbs 30:18-20. “There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky; the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a young woman"


Perhaps Solomon could add this pic to his list of baffling things in the universe. Yes, it is that time of year again to re-post the miracle ham of 2006, which went into the oven a ham but came out a pig again. The only thing added to this pic is the cherry for the eye. There are four things that baffle and amaze me:  the births of my children, the chili cook off I won in spite of the fact I don't cook, the phone call I won from Amy Grant which never came, and this ham.

3 comments:

DebC said...

Ummm...kinda scary.
Hope it tasted mouth-wateringly good.
Merry Christmas.

Debbie said...

Love it!!

Mama Belle said...

Wait ... you never got that phone call?