Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Most Wonderful Tiiiiiime of the Year

This weekend is my annual Girls Group Trip to the Lakes (Lake Tippecanoe--isn't that a great name for a lake?) My group of friends, which has been meeting each Wednesday evening for several years, is given one or two weekends each summer by the parents of one of us to kick back and have some fun

OR, run out of gas and get stuck in lake weeds.

OR, sing Karaoke.

OR, get sunburned.

OR make fun of each others' snoring.

We are "mature" females but not always "grown up" females, if you get my ... drift. I cannot wait.


Other than a yearly vacation with your family, do you have any summer traditions?

6 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I know you'll have a blast!!

Linda said...

I am so envious of your girls group! I hope you have a wonderful time filled with lots of laughter and relaxation!

Linda said...

I am so envious of your girls group. I hope you have a fantastic time with lots of laughter and relaxation!

Terry said...

I LOVE our own annual Girlfriend Getaway to Lake Jimerson (northern Indiana)! We always do it the week after Vacation Bible School...a celebration of survival (ha!) and relaxation. Oh, and a bit of chatting too! ENJOY!!!

Susanne said...

Looks like so much fun!

Melanie said...

Looks like fun!
Summer traditions: only to go to the beach every week.