Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare (Psalm 40:5).
I am going to the conference. My heart is very full today.
I just posted on wanting to go and then I popped over here and you have the logo up too. Except yours is an announcement not a rambling!HA HA! Lucky you to have it in the bag. I bet there are a lot of us praying about this right now (with the early bird deadline approaching). Congrats to you!!
I am very excited for you! I'm also proud! Your comments on my blog made my day! I'm really going to have to look more into this DISC thing! Also I love being really excited in leaving comments! :)
Awesome! Good choice. You are in my prayers about that flying issue though. I pray you will look back and know He held your hand all the way, and that He Speaks, most of all. love to you, annie
18 comments:
YEAHHHHH!!!!
Linda, I am so happpy you have that peace of mind God is great!!
now are you going to fly?? let us know.marina
I just posted on wanting to go and then I popped over here and you have the logo up too. Except yours is an announcement not a rambling!HA HA! Lucky you to have it in the bag. I bet there are a lot of us praying about this right now (with the early bird deadline approaching). Congrats to you!!
~~Kelley
Yippeee! I am very happy for you! Have a wonderful time!
Ok,now YOU'VE got some 'splainin to do! So glad you're going! Big hugs, Carol (i throw like a girl)
Hallelujah!!!! and Praise the Lord!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!
Oh Linda! That is awesome. I'm hoping to save up enough pennies. And I hope to see you there!
I'm glad you're going and that you're able to enjoy your decision.
I am very excited for you! I'm also proud! Your comments on my blog made my day! I'm really going to have to look more into this DISC thing! Also I love being really excited in leaving comments! :)
Yay God! And yay you!
That's terrific. I'm happy for you, and more than a little jealous. I'll look forward to hearing your report.
Excellent!! I am happy for you. I pray that you get much from it and much more.
Blessings in Christ--
Yay! I hope to get to meet you there! It's a wonderful conference. You will be glad you attended.
Whoopee! I'm thrilled for you. So glad the pieces fell into place.
P.S. I laughed and thought of you when I posted today on my blog. :-)
Awesome! Good choice. You are in my prayers about that flying issue though. I pray you will look back and know He held your hand all the way, and that He Speaks, most of all. love to you, annie
YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!
YAY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment