Annette of Annie's Eyes also sent me this video a few weeks ago, and I loved it. This video has special meaning to me, as I myself do this to my copier at work on almost a daily basis. You must watch this to the end for the full effect. Thanks, Annette!
25 comments:
Hahaha that's hilarious! I would love to do the same thing to our copier at work!
Anytime we print something, both of our two cats come running and stick their heads in the output feed tray.
It's hysterical ...
Oh my goodness!! Thank you for getting our Sunday started off right. LOL My hubby and I just watched it and he said "Don't you want a cat?" and I replied "Heck no, just look at it..pure evil!". LOL
Hilarious!
Hmm,hmm,hee,hee,hee...ha...hmm,hmm,hee...HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
I knew I knew this cat, but I didn't know it was you! Love ya, A
That is too funny!! We had a cat that would move his head back and forth (think watching a tennis match) watching the printer head move.
HA HA HA HA HA I do that to my printer too!!!
hysterical...btw you won Linda head over to my blog!!
I had to show this to hubby who is a copier salesman. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I now have visions in my head of all these secretaries beating on their copiers. Too funny.
Haha!!! That is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Doesn't everyone do this? LOL!
Too funny! So do you fall down also?
i often hiss at copiers...wish I had claws!
oh my gosh my son and i are cracking up right now!! i love cats for this very reason-sheer entertainment value at the stupidest things. oh, and by the way, colby (my 4 year old) is talking about how "cute" your gingerbread house is. :)
One of my cats does this to our computer printer! He jams it everytime we print! This was very cute! Thanks!
I got this same e-mail. I am NOT a cat person by any means...*achoo*
But THIS is funny!
LOL - that is funny! The simple pleasures of life - copy cats!
This is GREAT!!! I feel the same way about our copier at work~~~but I don't hit it with my paw. I do stand up on my back legs, though~
Hey I just did the same thing at work on Friday!
HaHa! I've seen that before but it's every bit as funny the second time too. LOL!
We're a "cat family" so naturally this video made us laugh. And laugh! My cat loves to lay in front of the computer monitor when I'm "working" and every once in a while he notices the curser or pointer moving and tries to attack it. Cracks me up every time!!!
Blessings!
That is adorable. I love the look on his/her face.
You should have HEARD my boys and me laughing and cackling over this video! HILARIOUS! And I could totally see you batting at your copier like that. *grin*
looks like me hitting my computor sometiemes it works and other days I have too hit !!! LOL!! hope to be back too blogging soon, love marina
That is funny. I do not like cats at all but they are a very curious animal. He/she was so mesmerized in the beginning. He sure starting bangin' on it toward the end. :-)
Post a Comment