Can't wait to see pics of the infamous gingerbread house!! I'm teaching a class at our local art center on gingerbread houses....the graham cracker kind! But I really would like to do one with my kids this year....think I'll put that on my list. :)
OMGosh....so funny. It reminds me of my puppy Bella! Yep, looks pretty much the same except she usually does not have a smile on her face when she makes a mess like Mr. Snowman there! BG
That is just wrong and sick and oh yea very funny. I loved it. Have you seen the gingerbread man comercial where he is fixing the roof because humans keep eating it? That one cracks me up too. Thanks for the laugh.
this actually looks really yummy...except for the "stained glass". and as far as guffman goes, i'd have to say my favorite part, or at least one of the most quoteable, is "it's fun. you just do the cones [insert hand motions]..." she cracks me up. have you ever watched the outtakes? some of those are funnier than the movie! my youth pastor husband cringes at the mere mention of guffman, or anything recent with christopher guest. A Mighty Wind is high up on the list too. :)
you need to put a warning about not drinking coffee while reading such a post!!!! My computer screen and keyboard would thank you profusely as they hate having coffee spit all over them..
You are so bad! And that little golden shower IN NO WAY interferes with my desire to eat your little man. I love ginger and it would do my heart good to eat his little fat body. :)
53 comments:
Oh my good gosh! That is just too funny.
Happy WW!
So funny! What great pics.
Oh that's so funny!!
Can't wait to see pics of the infamous gingerbread house!! I'm teaching a class at our local art center on gingerbread houses....the graham cracker kind! But I really would like to do one with my kids this year....think I'll put that on my list. :)
Blessings!
Kim
Having two beagle puppies, I can relate to that gingerbread snowman! What a cute picture and especially funny at 4 AM! :)
Oh my goodness! That's very cute.
I have never seen a gingerbread snowman before.
I love Wordless Wednesday - sometimes the picture is all we need. :)
You crack me up!
OMGosh....so funny. It reminds me of my puppy Bella! Yep, looks pretty much the same except she usually does not have a smile on her face when she makes a mess like Mr. Snowman there!
BG
He's so adorable!!!
oh my, you crack me up!!! when will be see pictures of this "house"?
ROFL!!!!!
that is cute!
I think I just snorted! And I am pretty sure that the OJ came out my nose!
Too Funny :)
That is just wrong and sick and oh yea very funny. I loved it. Have you seen the gingerbread man comercial where he is fixing the roof because humans keep eating it? That one cracks me up too. Thanks for the laugh.
That's grossly funny.
this actually looks really yummy...except for the "stained glass". and as far as guffman goes, i'd have to say my favorite part, or at least one of the most quoteable, is "it's fun. you just do the cones [insert hand motions]..." she cracks me up. have you ever watched the outtakes? some of those are funnier than the movie! my youth pastor husband cringes at the mere mention of guffman, or anything recent with christopher guest. A Mighty Wind is high up on the list too. :)
Good thing I swallowed the coffee before your page came up! Poor snowman! ;v)
That's pretty funny! My preteens would get a kick out of that, for sure!!!
LOL - that is funny! You and gingerbread have quite the rapport! hehe
Love your gingerbread snowman. Adorable! You are a nut, by the way.
ROTFL! Too cute!
you need to put a warning about not drinking coffee while reading such a post!!!! My computer screen and keyboard would thank you profusely as they hate having coffee spit all over them..
Too funny Lid. I would love to live in your home of laughs!
Two words: Litter Box.
OK THREE: Little Litter Box.
...can't wait to see pics of gingerbread house. Ours went by way of the dog two days ago.
:-(
Well, we see who's on the NAUGHTY list this year. LOL!
Sick... very sick. :)
LOL! This was just hilarious!!!!
Erin
You are so bad! And that little golden shower IN NO WAY interferes with my desire to eat your little man. I love ginger and it would do my heart good to eat his little fat body. :)
PS - You're getting more and more crafty. :)
Hilarious!!!
Hope you didn't rub his nose in it... oh wait, he doesn't have a nose! :)
Did you see the gingerbread Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the food network? That was good - but yours looks better than their cookies!
glad I'm not the only one who notices stuff like that and has jr high thoughts about it.
looks like I'm good company!
Bwhahaha! That's funny.
I so needed laughs today! Thank you!
Too funny, girl! He almost made a gingerbread poodle. (sic)
Love it! Reminds me of Grandpa!
Ever since I've become a mom:
So Gross = SO FUNNY!;)
LOL
Linda - you are SO funny girl! That is hysterical.
How funny is that :0
HA! I am going to show this to my kids. Of course, they'll think it's awesome!!
I just showed them, the facial expressions were priceless! :)
Between you and The Preacher's Wife's marshmallow snowman poop, I'm scared to go blog visiting!
Hilarious! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.
Hi Linda, this is too cute..your gingerbread snowman has an overactive bladder like me!!!
LOL!
Bless his heart. And he's still smiling.
That is TOO TOO cute!! (I never knew they had it in em!)
This explains a lot about you. Too funny.
Oh, that's disgusting!!! ROFLOL!!!
Oh dear, did it pee a little when it sneezed? Very funny you are!
Perhaps, my puppy and the gingerbread snowman can get together and teach each other how to hold it until it's time to go out!! LOL LOL LOL
Funny stuff!
Oh noooooo Mr. Bill!
Now THAT is comedy!
Thanks for the feed.....I love your blog and you too..lol!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Oh me oh my!
That is hilarious! Only you could have butterscotch pee...
Yes, you KNOW I smiled. That is my sense of humor, too. What is WRONG with us??
Post a Comment