I almost missed the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival.I'm offering one more Gold Pack of Cindy's Gourmet Divine RASPBERRY Chocolate, pictured in the previous post. Cindy's chocolate is different from regular old chocolate because rather than just having crushed candy on top, the chocolate is infused with raspberry goodness. Oh my. As I said before, one bite and Kool and the Gang start singing "Celebration" in your mouth. There's a party goin' on in there.
Please leave me a comment to be entered, and although I neglected to mention it in my permalink, I'm sending to US and Canada only. I'll draw Jan. 30 at 6:00 pm and let you know if you're the winner.
Have fun blog hopping!
205 comments:
1 – 200 of 205 Newer› Newest»Oh my, that sounds wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win!
That sounds amazing, count me in please.
Chocolate who doesn't want to win chocolate!!!
I'm at working drooling. Count me
in. Thanks
That sounds amazingly good!!! yuuuuuumeeeee!
I would LOVE a party in my mouth!!!! count me in please!
mmmmmm anytime chocolate is involved there's a party goin' on!! I'd love to enter to win that yummy goodness.
Mmmmm...Raspberry Chocolate, that sounds good! Thank you for the giveaway!
Please check out my blog for a chance to win free earrings!
http://lagazdesigns.blogspot.com
chocolate & raspberry..oh my! count me in!
PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME - :-)
Just hearing the name raspberry and chocolate together makes me smile. Yum!!!
Thanks for the giveaway.
Kim
Ooh, I want to enter this one! Chocolate is my love language. :)
While raspberry and chocolate don't sound yummy to me, one of my teacher friends finds that flavor mix to be her favorite thing in the world....and she could definately use a party in her mouth! So m'in! Thanks!Leebird
Wow--thanks for hosting this!
Come enter my Target GC giveaway!
YUM! Sign me up! =D
I love chocolate but hubby's favorite combination is Chocolate and Raspberry.
How nice of you to include our Canadian friends to the North! I'm not in Canada, but DARN CLOSE...and it is so cold, I feel like I'm in Canada.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Kelly (in Michigan)
I luuurve Cindy's chocolate. Please enter me for sure!
Ooo! OOO! Put my name in, too! That sounds so good.
ooh pick me, pick me. i believe that in the process of being won, the chocolate's calories are somehow extracted thereby leaving it calorie-free and perfectly fine to eat without guilt or remorse.
Count me in,I love chocolate!
That sounds super yummy!!
Seriously? Are you this funny in real life? I mean, how does Kool and the Gang singing "Celebration" just come to you? I consider myself quite witty, but not all. the. time.
Oh yeah, and go ahead and enter me in the contest. Might as well.
Chocolate? You're speakin' my language, girlfriend!
The previous Starbucks give away was not exciting since I don't like coffee - but chocolate, and raspberry chocoalte at that...
Count me in!
Thanks for the offer but I am not a big raspberry fan. Sounds like some of the ladies like it though.
ummmmmmmm chocolate
Oh my! This would be wonderful to win! LOVE the Chocolate (and exclamation marks, apparently)!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I've been such a happy woman since I quit entering any giveaways that weren't on blogs I already subscribe to. That also means I can enter this! Yeah!
Chocolate Raspberry is my all time favorite combination!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
I shall win.
I would love to give this to hubby...he loves raspberries!!
Chocolate and raspberry are one of my all time favorite combinations. :)
my hubby gags if i ever mention raspberry near the kitchen...but, i'd sure sneak it in somewhere, maybe into my sock drawer...mmmmmm.
Sounds good to me! I'd love to win!
Are mildly-related family members eligible too? If so, count me in. :)
count me in!
That sounds wonderful! I'd love to get to try these out!
Yum, yum....raspberries taste like roses smell....yum yum
Ooh those do sound wonderful...*drools*
Mmmm...raspberry and chocolate - sounds wonderful! I hope I win!
Sounds yummy!
I've heard you say (sorta) so many great things about this chocolate that I would be remiss if I didn't enter in....therefore consider me entered. :-) Thanks for the chance!
though I am not a chocolate lover, I do love raspberries...but really I stopped by to see what you had going on lately because your blog just blesses me! The name itself inspires to put a pot of yummy coffee on!
That sounds delicious!!
I love good chocolate! Thanks. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com
Chocolate and raspberry is such a great combination! Thanks for the giveaway!
Chocolate and Raspberry is one of my favorite combinations!
Yummy...I would love to win!
mpzpowell@sbcglobal.net
Yum. BRing on the chocolate raspberry goodness!
Oh my! I'd love a little chocolate!
Wow, count me in. I am always up for a party in my mouth.
Yummers! Count me in!
Yum! I love raspberry flavored things and raspberry chocolate sounds divine!
hematopoiesis at hotmail dot com
Please count me in - Sounds unbelievable !!!!
:( wish I could take part in this one because I love chocolate, especially with raspberry flavors!
alas, I do not fall in the US/Canada category...and I don't think it would last until summer hahaha!
BG
I'm going to pass on this because I have a huge weight problem that God and friends are helping me with - but if you would allow me to you could let me win for Wendi at Every Day Miracles. I'm sure she has no eating problems. lol
Lois
Sounds delicious!
Amanda
amandacwheeler(at)maine.rr.com
Those sound so delicious!!
OMG! I am super pregnant and raspberry and chocolate is my absolute favorite!! Enter me please!
preppymama@gmail.com
WOW! That looks really really good!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
Yum! Sounds good! And btw I love the name of your Blog!
Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com
I LOVE chocolate count me in PLEASE!!!
These sound absolutely fantastic!
That sounds really yummy and chocolate are you kidding, count me in!!!
OOOH I love choclate. Count me in.
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but mixed with my fav raspberries, oh yeah enter me for sure!
I would love to win chocolate; thanks so much for the chance!
Raspberry and chocalate: a match made in heaven!
ooh Chocolate! Count me in ;)
Thanks!!
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
That sounds so good, I love the raspberry and chocolate combination! Thanks!
mattandjen[at]gmail.com
Hi Linda! You don't need to enter me in the drawing...just wanted to say a belated "congrats" to you on your 1000th post! I've been super-busy lately, and have been sorely remiss about reading my usual favorite blogs on a regular basis. :(
I'm sorry I never got back with you about last week's Biggest Loser, and here it is Biggest Loser night again! I was fascinated and appalled by Joelle and Carla...especially Joelle. She is going to have to undergo a radical change in attitude if she's going to make it there, and I honestly don't know if she has it in her! Anyway, I'm totally invested in this bunch now, and I'll be glued to it tonight. DVR-ing American Idol for later viewing! Also, I'm captivated by "Lost" again. My three favorite TV shows...woo hoo!
Blessings,
Cindy
My daughter loves chocolate, so I hope to win some for her
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
sounds fabulous thanks for the giveaway
Great giveaway. Thanks for the chance.
Thank you. This sounds wonderful!
It sounds absolutely amazing.
bacchus76 at myself dot com
All I can say is Yummmmmmm.
hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
My secret pal at work loves Raspberry Chocolate and I would pass this wonderful giveaway on to her!! Thank you!
tigerjennv(at)yahoo(dot)com
Um, HELLO. It is only fitting that I should win... I LOVE chocolate. I LOVE Kool and the Gang. And I am named Cindy. Let's make it fitting... Cindy's Gourmet Chocolate should be CINDY'S Gourmet Chocolate, you know?
Sounds delicious. Thanks for great giveaway!
I could use a little "Celebration". Thanks for the giveaway.
b dot werts at sbcglobal dot net
I would love to win this and try it out. Thanks for the chance. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
What could be more satisifying that chocolate for a special treat great giveaway
Sounds delicious!! Thanks for doing this giveaway.
This sounds fantastic.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com
Those sound amazing...
oooohhhh....so yummy. I would love to share this with my best friend. Thanks for the chance. iclipalso(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love both chocolate and raspberry so this would be a great combination.
Im a B-I-G choco-holic and what goes better with chocolate then raspberry? YUMMM!
Thank you for the great giveaway!!
JH33194(underscore)2002(at)yahoo.com
It sounds delicious! :)
Yummy! I would love to hear first-hand how my tastebuds can sing any Kook and the Gang song. :)
Sounds really yummy.
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win!
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Sound terrific! Yum!
Thank you.
Raspberry and chocolate. Two of my favorite things!
Thanks. I LOVE CHOCOLATES!
Jenny
I'd gladly cave on my diet for chocolate and raspberry!
shel704 at aol dot com
Yumm chocolate. Sounds great.
MMM - how tasty :)
Looks fab!
OMG ,I am salivating.Thanks for the chance to win !
tammyduc7@yahoo.com
Yummy chocolate! Thanks!
Chocolate and raspberries sound like a delightful combination to me. Thanks for hosting a giveaway. :)
Chocolate AND raspberry? Wow! I'm in!
Yum, this sounds so good.
mmm Chocolate sounds so good right now. Thanks for such a great giveaway:}
angelacisco at rocketmail.com
These sound incredible. I am glad you remembered the carnival
jason@allworldautomotive.com
It sounds delicious!
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
Chocolate raspberry is my favorite! Would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway.
Having Kool and the Gang sing in my mouth. Who wouldn't want that? Sign me up, please!
YUM!!
mariajoy@hotmail.com
Oh, wow, how yummy! Thanks for a great giveaway!
Raspberry and chocolate together-- what a winning combo!
I love chocolate and I love raspberry. Thanks!
3oink63moo484 (at) gmail(.)com
All I needed to see were those 2 magic words, chocolate and raspberry and I clicked to your giveaway right away!
Count me in!!!!!!!
What could be better than chocolate. Thanks for the great giveaway!
Oh Yum! My pregnant belly could use this!
snkjohnson at gmail dot com
mmmmm ... chocolate! With raspberries!! Yum!
Sounds delicious! Thanks for the chance to win...
Ohh that sounds delicious :)
Chocolate! With fruit! It's like a health food! Thanks for the fun giveaway.
Thanks for offering it!
princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com
I hope I win!!!
Oh, goodness -- chocolate is exactly what I need! ;)
My mouth is watering! Thanks for the chance.
ndair4ce@cox.net
Oh My ~ Chocolate & Rasberry (2 of my favorite things). Please enter me
willowlakescents@comcast.net
Yummy...well anything is with chocolate haha :) Thanks!
Well I came over to see if you had a post for Dogs on Thursday and you don't but I do see a very ugly mug and I missed the fun.
Nice to meet you.
Would love to enter your valentine contest.
Thanks a bunch and hello to your fur baby, not sure what his/her name is. It's late.
Happy 1000 post WOW
Claudie from Canada
Chocolate and raspberry is my all time flavor combination. Yum.
Celebrate good chocolate..come on..let's celebrate! Raspberry and chocolate is one of my fave combinations...mmmm!\
sandalsndaisies(at)yahoo(dot)com
Chocolate and Raspberry two taste that I definitely love together !
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway !
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
All I have to say is YUM lol
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
There's a party in my mouth oh yea! please pick! me Thanks
Who couldn't use more chocolate! Enter me.
ellis10278@yahoo.com
That sounds very yummy. Thanks for the great giveaway.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
Sounds yummy. Thanks for the giveaway. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
Sounds good!
peggie dot loden at gmail dot com
Yum Yum . . . my mouth is watering.
These sound wonderful.
OMG!!! That sounds soooooo GOOD!!!
One of my favorite flavour combinations. Would love to try it. Thank you kindly! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
This sounds delish!
tornem(at)yahoo.com
My mouth is watering! I love good chocolate! Thanks!
Yum! Thanks for the giveaway!
Sounds delicious. I love chocolate. Thanks for the giveaway.
Chocolate - no Valentine to give me any - this would be great!
SOunds yummy!!!
This sounds so yummy!! Thanks for the chance to enter!
That would be a party in my tummy!! Thanks for the chance!!
I would like to be entered.
akreese (at) hotmail (dot) com
Oh, this sounds wonderful!
Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!
zokiemichael(at)sisna(dot)com
Oh my, that sounds fabulous! Thanks for making my saliva glands kick into gear. :)
That sounds so delicious. I think i have gained inches on my hips just reading about it.
Raspberry chocolate is one of my favorite flavors in all the world! Yum!
krtrumpet [at] aol [dot] com
I love chocolate and raspberry ~ especially together!
Thanks
dlshrope@yahoo.com
YUM! Count me in!
Oh yeah! Choc raspberry is one of my favorite flavors
You make it sound absolutely wonderful. It would be great to win and try some. Thanks for the giveaway.
michelle at northofthe49 dot com
I love Kool and the Gang. :)
the_outsider01AThotmailDOTcom
Yes please!! I loooove fruit in my chocolate.
mmmmmmm Raspberry Chocolate, that sounds yummmmmmmmy
thanks for the givaway
angyla678@hotmail.com
Though you didn't ask my favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups :)
I would love to win these, they would make the perfect gift for my mom raspberry and chocolate are some of her favorite flavors.
Thanks for the great giveaways
Rene
Thanks for the chance, I'd love to win chocolate!
just the description, made me drool
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
Raspberry and chocolate is a favorite combo in our house!
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net
I would love a chance to win. Thanks for the giveaway!
owatz (AT) telus (DOT) net
Yum - chocolate!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
This sounds so yummy!
mmm sounds yummy to me! thanks for the chance to win!
this sounds soooo yummy
Chocolate and raspberry... how can you go wrong?
I'm always looking for a new chocolate to try, this one sounds great
Ooooh, chocolate! Anything with chocolate is yummy and this prize sounds scrumptious. Count me in.
Would love to have this to share with a friend who is going through a rough time. Because chocolate heals (or helps) all wounds :)
Raspberries and chocholate...my two favorite foods merged into one. Gotta love that! Thanks for the chance to win.
ecaria at hotmail dot com
chocolate is always yummy./
I love me some chocolate!!!
I loooooove chocolate, thanks sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
Sounds very good!
I know my mama would love to come over and enjoy this with me!
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
Yum!
It sounds so sinfully delicious.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Oh you evil teaser of raspberry chocolate.. yummmmmm now I shall be thinking of yummy chocolate raspberriness... wiicked13 [at] yahoo [dot] com
this sounds delicious!
I love your description. Now I can't get "Celebrate good times, c'mon!" out of my head! :)
Thanks!
rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'd like to try this chocolate. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
What a nice prize to be offering. Thank you. Chocolate is one of my four food groups - so what could be more practical than combining it with fruit. That has to make it good for me, right?
I could use a party in my mouth, I am sick and everything is yucky
Yummy Chocolate
Yummy! Raspberry and chocolate...what a great combination!
Mmmm! I'm all for that kinda celebration!!
Stephanie
dsmoore1 at centurytel dot net
I got in JUST in time!!
LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com
Raspberry and chocolate...two of my favorites...all in one! Thanks for a sweet giveaway!
I would love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!
Chocolate and raspberry...heaven and look like a lot of us thing so!Thanks.
Sounds delicious, count me in.
Yum! That sounds tasty! Thanks for the giveaway!
Post a Comment