Great article Linda! I so love the new ways of sending wedding announcements & invitations, so creative & personal! I too am continualy surprised at the changes our long-term love takes as the years go along. It gets better & better, that was not really expected for some reason!
A really sweet post...and SO true! I am more in love with my man than ever, but man, I coulda smacked him across the head on more than one occasion =D. Gotta love 'em!
6 comments:
CooL! :)
I LOVE these pictures!! Great article, Linda!
That was great! And it mirrors the way I feel about my husband too - I feel like something is missing when he's not around...
And that is about the coolest wedding program I've EVER seen!
Great Article :)
Great article Linda! I so love the new ways of sending wedding announcements & invitations, so creative & personal!
I too am continualy surprised at the changes our long-term love takes as the years go along. It gets better & better, that was not really expected for some reason!
A really sweet post...and SO true! I am more in love with my man than ever, but man, I coulda smacked him across the head on more than one occasion =D. Gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment