I, of course, just happen to be up at midnight and so get to be the first to view this. Um. Nice. Um. Like the polish color. Gee, is that hardwood flooring or laminate? Um. Your foot looks very young.
Sorry about the blister. It looks... um....bubbly. Heidi
17 comments:
Ummm, that would hurt. Poor puppies.
I, of course, just happen to be up at midnight and so get to be the first to view this. Um. Nice. Um. Like the polish color. Gee, is that hardwood flooring or laminate? Um. Your foot looks very young.
Sorry about the blister. It looks... um....bubbly.
Heidi
I was going to say, "Ouch!"
But you beat me to it.
Two things: Yuck...and OUCH!
Youch!! You poor thing. (Except for the fact that you have such cute feet--I feel really sorry for you!)
i lourve your foot.
Running? Who does that, really? To me, running is painful w/o a blister. Sorry it gave you one. Blessings, SusanD
Oh, Jorge, you say the suavest things. How coy of you to repeat your marriage proposal in this post.
TMI...I'm just saying.
owie!!!
yikes! On the bright side just think how much more awful it would have looked without the pedicure.
Kelly, I know. I debated about whether to show the grossness. But it's a badge of ... something.
sorry your tootsies are in misery...good for you running!
Owie!!! I always pop my blisters - I know you aren't supposed to - but I can't help it - must pop it!
Did you just take a picture of the blister on your foot for Wordless Wednesday? Perfect. Another reason I love you.
Poor tootsie! Anyone got a needle? Hehehe...
Oh ouch, hope it heals soon.
Post a Comment