I have seen purgatory, and it's not pretty.
One of my GG friends, Madelyn, aka "Madwoman," sent me this link. My eyes watched it and my ears heard it before I could make my arm and finger muscles stop it. Now it is too late, for I have seen it.
Maybe you who like musical-type stuff will enjoy looking at it and then basking in the hilarity of what it did to me. If you are allergic to musicals like I am, however, shut your computer down now and RUN! Run, I tell you!
14 comments:
I actually adore (most) musicals, but that made my ears bleed!!
OK, that's just downright scary. I didn't make it all the way through. Sort of felt like sugar overload.
OMG! I know you warned me but I had to watch till the end. The worst part it's real!!
Things like this give musicals a bad name.
And on Monday morning?!
Shudder.
I love musicals, but that was ridiculous. I hope they're not planning on putting that on tv.
But this is how they ALL make me feel. Now you feel my pain.
OUch and double OUCH! I love musicals...my daughter and I are known to bust into song....usually with each other...but we can sing...for real!
Om goodness.... it's like a bad wreck... you HAVE to look! Now, if it could just make me sing in tune.... might be worth a try. LOL !!
I love musicals but this is WAY to long..........Pretty sad ad!
I don't think you're playing nice, Linda. Really. Ugh.
That wasn't ANYTHING like My Fair Lady or Sounds of Music! Seriously. Ugh.
Whoever said sugar overload...spot on.
Ugh.
Oh, the analogies I could make.
It's like passing a car wreck, in which the car is ablaze, and still you look.
It's like a solar eclipse, which you're told will hurt your eyes if you look, but still you take a peek.
Oy!!!
My eyes, my eyes (or rather, my ears, my ears)...they will never be the same!
heehee
it's gonna make MicroSoft even MORE rich...
I love musical generally, but that was, well, just bad.
Wow. I love musicals...but that was awful!!
I wouldn't mind the glow in the dark towels though.
Post a Comment