Oh, how innocent they look.
But this morning, I was fixing their first bottles of the day, when all of a sudden I felt 40 hands pulling on my sweat pant legs. Then I heard a chorus of wails, completely synchronized: "WAIIIIIIL, {breath} WAIIIIIL, {breath}". I'd been hit by the shortest, swiftest gang in town.
They pulled my waist band down over my hip. De-pantsed me, if you will. Mugged, by the scoundrels pictured in the mug shot above. Has anybody seen this gang of two? Oh yeah--there they are! Headed for the outlets, cords and every other dangerous thing in this town.
10 comments:
Oh how cute are they, go easy on them when they stand before the judge, it's their 1st official offense.
They are so adorable! Keeping a BOLO for them!
Cute, Cute, cute...
Blessings,
shug
Absolutely adorable, love the hair in the last blog.
Too stinkin cute!! :)
Haha! Precious, Linda!
Oh my word, they're too cute! But what a handful they must be! Hang in there, Linda, you're still bigger than they are -- for a while at least :)
Now that is a pair of adorableness!
I'm sure those two cuties could get by with anything! I know you enjoy their antics.
I'm so happy to run across your blog this morning. I live in Alabama and just got home from a visit to my daughter, her husband, and new baby in Muncie, IN! It's very nice to meet someone that might even be our children's neighbor.
I was recently asked by a gal I once babysat when I was in high school a thousand years ago if I would be her new nanny. She has four daughters, aged about 6 and 9 and then twin 21 month olds. I thought about it. Then I thought about you and all your fb posts on these muggers. I found her the perfect nanny- my 18 year old friend who is saving for college. 18 year olds have the energy for such a thing. I guess that makes you about...18! How do you like that logic?
Post a Comment