Friday, December 22, 2006
Christmas Carol Game
How to play: Each phrase is a cryptic description of a commonly known carol, using alternate, often grandiose, words. (Even "grandiose" sounds grandiose, doesn't it?)
Example: "Personal December Desire for Double Central Incisors"
"All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth"
1. Approach, Everyone Who is Steadfast
2. Ecstasy Toward the Orb
3. Hush, the Foretelling Beings Harmonize
4. Quiescent Nocturnal Period after Daytime
5. The Primary Nativity
6. Smack the Corridors with Your Fists
7. I Descried My Maternal Parental Unit Osculating with a Corpulent, Unshaven Male in Crimson.
8. The Thing Manifested Itself at 12 Onset of a Transparent Day
9. Valentino, the Roseate Proboscises Wapiti
10. Argentous Chimes
11. Proceed and Expound from the Lofty Location
12. Pledge to Make a Domestic December Appearance
BONUS: If you get this one, you're the all-time undisputed Regent of Caroldom:
*The Tatterdemalion Ebony Atmosphere*