"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" ~ Lucy Van Pelt
That's a great motto to live by!
Very sweet -- and very true! :-)
Amen... and it doesn't hurt if it is of the Dark Chocolate variety either. ;-)
She's got it right! Cute!
Amen, Sistah!!! Great for a Sunday Smile!:-) Susan
I think I need me some chocolate...have a great week
I don't think I ever knew Lucy's last name was Van Pelt...Don't you learn something new every day?? :))
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's a great motto to live by!
Very sweet -- and very true! :-)
Amen... and it doesn't hurt if it is of the Dark Chocolate variety either. ;-)
She's got it right!
Cute!
Amen, Sistah!!! Great for a Sunday Smile!
:-) Susan
I think I need me some chocolate...
have a great week
I don't think I ever knew Lucy's last name was Van Pelt...Don't you learn something new every day?? :))
Post a Comment