Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm Not Just Any Punctuation Mark; I'm a Semi-colon, Of Course!




You Are a Semi-Colon



You are elegant, understated, and subtle in your communication.

You're very smart (and you know it), but you don't often showcase your brilliance.

Instead, you carefully construct your arguments, ideas, and theories until they are bulletproof.

You see your words as an expression of yourself, and you are careful not to waste them.

You friends see you as enlightened, logical, and shrewd.

(But what you're saying often goes right over their heads.)

You excel in: The Arts

You get along best with: The Colon



Well, I don't know if I'm a semi-colon or not, but I don't think so because to me, the description sounds a lot like this guy. A logical conclusion, of course.

14 comments:

Teresa said...

Apparently we would get along really well since I am a Colon! Just to prove the point...I would have thrown out the soup and gone to Dairy Queen too! ;o)

Roxanne said...

Hey. . .just saw your comment at Mel's. Is bustin' a post like bustin' a move. . .I'm interested to know what it's about. Please inform via e-mail if you care to.

Melanie said...

Linda-
You have got me interested now about that controversial post. Email me a hint, would ya?

Melanie said...

Just took the test. I am a semi-colon, too.

Barbie said...

You Are An Exclamation Point!!!
I am guessing that is ok because I do like to use them!!! A LOT!!! I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact I work with teenagers also lol

annie's eyes said...

Hey, hey, I'm a semi too--FINALLY, some useful information! I always admired a well-placed semi-colon. Actually, I edit all out of my writing...because I've used it wrong, guaranteed. Thanks for more joy today! Love, Annette

annie's eyes said...

Hey, hey, I'm a semi too--FINALLY, some useful information! I always admired a well-placed semi-colon. Actually, I edit all semis out of my writing...because I've used it wrong, guaranteed. Thanks for more joy today! Love, Annette

Susan said...

Mine came out a comma. Even though it says I'm most compatible with "Question Marks" I'm pretty sure I'd be friends with a semi-colon too! That was fun!

Darlene R. said...

I am a comma and I apparently get along well with question marks.
Who knew?

Carol said...

I am a question mark? I think my husband would agree. :)

Ann said...

Comma here too! Weeee!

dcrmom said...

I'm an exclamation point! WOOT! :-)

Mocha with Linda said...

So maybe the fact that you are a semi-colon means your colon is just semi allergic to gluten! :-)

You get along best with The Colon? Well, whaddaya know? That would be: me!

Too funny!

Debbie said...

I am a colon. See, that's why we get along so well :) I think semi-colon is pretty on the mark for you, especially the part about your words being an expression of yourself.