Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Pre-Empted Myself

Last week I decided I wanted to do Works for Me Wednesday and scheduled a post for today, not realizing that it would take me 3 or 4 posts to adequately describe She Speaks, which I'm still recovering from, especially the trip home. So I'll do that tomorrow.

Today, I'll be running around with a camera in the community taking pictures of some of the 200 kids we have blitzing the city with community service. I do a newsletter each night for them to have in their little servant hands at breakfast. The teenagers stay overnight at the church. I do not. Because I'm not that insane.

So WFMW is below, and the She Speaks ... to be continued ....

3 comments:

Teri said...

Ahhhh! I totally wish I was there! Linda, I live for what you described...teenagers and serving? What could be better than that?

PJ said...

Glad to see that you exercise good sense in spite of having a servant heart. Staying overnight at the church with 200 teens is not good sense!!! What fun!

Kay Martin said...

Love your blog. I keep reading blogs of great women who were also at She Speaks that I didn't get to meet personally. That was a wonderfully inspiring conference..eh? I'll be back here often.