Friday, November 14, 2008
Friday's Fave 5
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts this fun meme about your five favorite things of the week. In no certain order, mine are:
1. Hot chocolate made with milk, a large helping of Reddi Whip and crushed Andes Mints. This is my new favorite. If I were a genie, this would be my bottle-to-live-in of choice, even though it's not a bottle. Let's not quibble over words when this degree of goodness is involved. Blink, blink, let me in there!
2. My first slab of gingerbread. I'm going to attempt to make a house. To do this successfully, I have already learned that I must stop eating the shutters and doors and half a roof. I do not want my Gingerbread family to be living in a gingerbread FEMA trailer because a giant woman ate their house. I want them to have a real home without bite marks. Someone call Ty Pennington. Or maybe Richard Simmons to stop me.
3. A certain "someone" got a bow.
4. A room that went from this (2 pics) to this (3rd pic).
5. This post by Gwendolyn of All's Fair in Love and Chocolate about a little wheezy, mucousy boy at her daycare and what her son said about him, which is only the cutest thing ever in the entire history of man. You should click over there to read it right now.
What were some of your favorite moments this week? Hop on over to Susanne's place to share them with us! Have a great Friday. It's my favorite day of the week!
*Edit: I forgot! I'm writing at the Internet Cafe today, too. Please pop over (button on sidebar) and see what you think.