Friday, December 26, 2008

News About "I See What You're Saying" and Christmas Pics



First of all, ARE YOU READY? "I See What You're Saying, Christmas Edition" is this coming TUESDAY! You've still got plenty of time to tape 60-120 seconds of a video telling everyone hello and Happy New Year, if you want to get in on the fun.

I do have to confess that although my video is done and ready to post, actually posting it may be another matter. Remember recently that my computer died and we purchased a brand new one? Well, apparently, our new stuck-up computer is not speaking to our camera or something technical like that. Jorge has gone to great lengths to straighten this mess out, but so far, it's a no-go. We have one or two more options before we put up the white flag, though. I'll keep you posted. Literally.

HOWEVER, if I cannot post, it does not mean that we cannot have the carnival, because of course, you can still post and link here at the hub, and people will still be able to find you. You'll just be spared the threat of another sadistic mini-series of my creation wherein you are forced to hear embarrassing stories about my husband's vasectomy and watch me lip sync to musicals. (Come to think of it, how do I know my husband is telling me the truth about this so-called noncompatibility between machines? I mean, maybe he just wants to shut me up before I tell how he played the role of the elf, "Blue Top," in his parochial grade school school musical. It's all becoming a little clearer now, I think!)

Here is my immediate family at my brother's house: Jorge, Kristin, Moi, Jordan, Katie and her BF, Shad.



And here is Miss Zoe with her "mom," who looks like she has a tool belt full of cookies and pie around her middle. This must go. So today, out go the sweets! (Except for the little sweetie I'm holding!) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas--now go shoot that video!

23 comments:

Cathy Davis said...

Merry Christmas! I wish my dog would let me dress her up all fancy. She gets very grumpy when I even try :-(.


(I see no toolbelt looking anything...silly woman!)

Debbie said...

You have such a great sense of humor; I love it! I hear you about the sweets but ...there's always those New Year's resolutions. But you look great so don't beat yourself up. What a cute sweetie that you're holding! Enjoyed the pictures.

sara said...

I am still debating on what to post on...too many choices!!!!

I'm with you about the sweets....out they go!!!! And to the gym by bumm will go today!

Sara@ Butterville said...

Ther really is a guy named SHad huh? That is SO COOL! I wish I could have said
"This is my boyfriend Shad."
And how totally cute is your family?
Zoe looks so pretty in her Christmas dress. My husband would kill me if I dressed my "baby". She can only wear bandanas around her neck to "dress-up"
Oh, well.
I am using my Bedhead video for ISWYS. I got an ugly sweater for Christmas and I HAVE to show it off with my hair "do"
SEE you tues.

Chatty Kelly said...

You & Zoe are so adorable! I took a picture of my dog Buddy & me together, but I am in my PJS with no make up (Christmas morning). After seeing yours I don't think I'll post it! LOL!

Greg C said...

It looks like we are the only two people alive in Blogworld. Yours is the first that I have found with a post from today. Ok enough with the Christmas Toto pictures. You are starting to remind me of my friend Ann and her little dog Hairy. (same kind of dog)

I haven't begun shooting my video spectacular but I am in the process of getting all my props together and we are doing some dry runs. Expect to be entertained, amazed and awestruck. I am thinking some kind of video award is in my future.

I do think that your husband may be up to no good. You may need to call in Columbo on this one. Hint hint. :)

PJ said...

Love the photos with Zoe. And what tool belt??? You really look great. (Sweaters hide a multitude of sin!)

Hope you get your techie probs solved!

Smilingsal said...

I see nothing but red sweater around that middle. The baby and mother are sweet.

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pics!

And regarding your video, you don't know anyone else with a computer, hmm?

Debbie said...

I think Zoe looks like she's the perfect weight - please don't take away her treats!

I think I may have all the technical stuff figured out for ISWYS. Now, if I can just make a video I can live with!

annie's eyes said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day together. Great family photo! We didn't get one this year on Christmas but did manage one earlier this month so good enough. Looking forward to attempting the "I See What You're Saying." Love, A

Linda said...

What a sweet family you have! And that picture of you and Miss Zoe is absolutely priceless! Nobody...not even Libarace, can do a cap like Miss Zoe!

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

TOO sweet! Yesterday (Christmas) was Claire's 2nd birthday....my son got her a Christmas dress...and she really seems to love wearing it! Check out my blog for a pic. Happy Christmas!

Carol said...

If I do this...I'm saying *IF* as in this-could-go-either-way...it will take all the courage I can muster. Cameras and I do not a pretty picture make.

I can be encouraged.

Susanne said...

What a nice family pic!

Zoe is adorable in her cape. It looks like everyone had a holly jolly Christmas!

Julie said...

Linda, I loved seeing your Christmas pictures!

Thanks for coming by my blog for a visit.

This new laptop has a built in camera, so maybe I can join you for your video blog this time....

I'm not sure how to use the camera or how to post a video to my blog, but it sure would be fun to join!

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Julie

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Very sweet pics, Lidna! Looks like y'all had a great time...and not too many cookies and pies...sheesh!

If you've got a tool belt, then I have a full blown 9-drawer Craftsman tool chest on casters! ha!

I am working on my ISWYS vid, too. Hope you get your 'puter to cooperate so I can "see" ya Tuesday!

Brenda Susan said...

Love your Christmas pics, very good-looking family! I too am sitting here surrounded by sweets & really need to send it to a needy home other than mine!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Hope your New Year is as great as your Christmas, which looked like a fun family gathering. Blessings.

My ADHD Me said...

Looking forword to I see what you're saying. Chatty kelly and I have a trick or 2 up our sleeves for it.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a great looking family!

...stuck up computers are the worst.

marina said...

Linda you look so pretty ") marina

Edie said...

Cute family pictures! Love that one of you and Zoe.

Well I was almost ready to play along. I bought a new camera that let me take videos. Unfortunately it took horrible pictures so I had to take it back to the store. Everyone is out of cameras now so either a lot of people got cameras for Christmas (I was not included in that group), or they are all getting ready for your meme. :)