We're doing a week-one wrap up, sure we are, but first things first.
Speaking of wrap-ups. Some of you who are new here don't know that I used to do American Idol Wrap-Ups. I can't exactly say why, but when I started those, my readership really picked up.
So, logically, I have stopped doing them.
The truth is, I haven't been doing AI updates this year because ho-hum. But occasionally I still feel so strongly about some issue that I simply must break through regularly scheduled posts and share AI info with you.
Hence: Adam Lambert? Looks exactly like a young Kurt Russell.
Oh, no, wait--like a young Kurt Russell playing ELVIS--That's IT!
Now on to the 30 x 5 Challenge gab fest.
Whoa! Time flies when you're kicking your own butt, doesn't it?!
Either it flies, or it crawls like a springtime worm enjoying the muddy view. (What imagery! Tres impressive!)
So--THE question: how has it been for ya?
I'd love for you to link up and talk about any observations you've made this week. For example, you could talk about any or none of the following:
1. What kind of moving around works/doesn't work for you
2. What motivates you: Tell us specifically what your thought process is that gets you up and moving instead of giving into the temptation not to.
3. What effect this has had on you mentally. Honestly. If it made you crabby, say it.
4. What effect it has had physically. You can share lbs lost or not. You can share changes in stamina or the way clothing is starting to feel different. When I first lost 35 lbs a few years ago, the first thing I noticed, for example, was that my jewelry fit differently. No lie.
5. What are your plans for the next 7 days? Are you still in?
6. If anyone dropped by your blog to encourage you, did you like that? Did you encourage anyone else?
7. Do YOU think Adam Lambert looks like Kurt/Elvis? (I ran out of questions temporarily.)
8. Do you have any other goals you're trying to attain?
9. Do you have any food tips to share? (Come back tomorrow for mine.)
10. Why are you glad (play along, Smarty) that you decided to take this challenge?
Or you could talk about how Adam Lambert also sort of resembles 80s singer Richard Marx, if you are old enough to remember Richard Marx.
So let's have it: HOW WAS WEEK ONE OF THE 30 x 5 CHALLENGE??
PLEASE go visit Mary Margaret, a young teenager who is doing this challenge. Ladies, she and her sister, Taylor from Taylor Speaks, are making videos about the 30 x 5! You must go to Tales from 7th Grade and look at the two videos within this post called "Challenge." I promise you it will be worth your time. These two girls live with their aunt, Kaye, who is also participating at Butler Family Diaries
OK, Ladies, brang it on--The official 30 x 5 feedback for week 1!