Go see Susanne at Living to Tell the Storyfor the complete list!
1. The new toy. The princess bed fell apart, so we had to get another bed. This one came with a squeaky toy, so you can imagine the elation. But just in case you can't, there is a 30 second silent video of her playing with it that cracks me up. In her frenzy she throws it up onto the sofa where my daughters are lounging, reading and doing homework. I don't know what all the blue circles are on the video, unless they're her little angelic auras floating around her.
2. Starbuck's Cinnamon Dolce Syrup. My friend told me how to make an Apple Spice drink with this, and I am in heaven. This is the face of someone hopped up on Cinnamon Dolce.
3. Facebook. I'm still reconnecting with old high school friends, and it's a lot of fun. I "trained" my blog to jump right over and post on FB every time I post here. If you're on and we're not friends yet, friend me! Oh, yes, and Jorge finally jumped on board the book of faces, too. He is a loose cannon. Our kids are shaking in their boots.
4. Apron Giveaway! This is the first action shot I've ever taken of myself. Niiiice. Anyway, a friend at church makes these adorable aprons and donates the proceeds to a goodwill venture in Kazakhstan, where I have traveled twice. I'm giving this one away because it's so darn cute with its coffee theme and all! How can you win? Tune in Monday!
5. Song parody of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire." I know it's not really a funny topic. I know that disease is really nothing to laugh at. And I'm a little concerned for my college student regarding H1N1. But I am a sucker for song parodies, and this is pretty cute and clever. It starts slow and goes on about three minutes too long, but my favorite line is "Don't blame me; I'm your little buddy." You might enjoy a couple of minutes of it, or your kids might. Or you might never come back here.
At any rate, go see Susanne, have a great weekend, and come back Monday to see how to win the apron!