I'm not sure how much longer I can keep coming up with riveting questions about bananas and first loves, but I'll try for a while longer. By the way, if you have any great questions, please send them to me and I will give you cred in the meme.
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
Way to start with an easy one: Running.
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
I do some research, but the problem is, there's so much conflicting info out there that it's overwhelming and MORE confusing. So often, I go with what feels right, unless I've read some glaringly bad info on a product. I went with the gut feeling regarding a TV recently, and so far, so good. Hey ... What was that boom-poof over my shoulder just then???
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
Ann Cherokee. Not cool.
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Food. I'm doing that for most of my life already, no biggie. Right now I'm more addicted to my playlist. Playing as I type this: Broken Glass by the Eurhythmics & Sing a Song, Earth Wind & Fire.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
I am of the latter persuasion. Ripe. This might be the dumbest question yet, Lidna.
6. Your favorite tree is?
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
I think about a five. Jorge has just cleared his throat over there. Perhaps I shall amend my answer to "2."
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
Waaay analytical. When I took the GRE for some graduate courses, the adviser said I scored extremely high in analytical thinking. That was the first time I knew what it meant to be full of questions, particularly the "whys." Break it down, turn it around, pack it up, throw it in the truck and giddy up is my motto. Since about 5 seconds ago.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
I have days when I'm private and independent, like a cat. I have days when I'm cuddly like a Koala. And then I have days when I am friendly, have accidents and chase "squirrels" in my dreams, like a puppy.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
I do now, on Facebook.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
OK, I just read the other day that you are always better off (faster) to choose the express line. But then you don't get to read People for free in line. :)
And the lucky winner of the apron is Linda (aka "Mocha Lid") from Mocha with Linda! Woo to the Hoo! Only four people qualified for this drawing because the stipulation was that you had to have participated all five weeks of the Fall Into Flavor meme. Wow, four people out of 6 billion in the world did my meme for five straight weeks! Yesssss! I'll send it off right away, Lid, so that you can wear it while preparing some buttery good recipes for Thanksgiving!