Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've Heard You Have Some Randomness to Share??




1. What was the last song you listened to?

2. Have you ever had “buyer’s remorse” over anything?

3. What is something in your life that you are thankful for now that you didn’t think you would be at the time of the event? (Something that seemed ill-timed, inconvenient or hurtful which turned out to be a good thing)

4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every year? If so, do you have a favorite float or balloon?

5. Share a quote, scripture, poem or lyric which has been an inspiration to you lately.

6. This is meant to be a fun question, and this is a G-rated blog, but please share a “guilty pleasure,” something that you enjoy that’s probably not the most edifying, time-worthy or healthy thing you could be indulging in. Did I mention this blog is rated G?

7. What Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to?

8. What is your favorite book to read to children, or what was your favorite childhood book?

9. Do you collect anything? (Feel free to post a photo.)

10. Gift bags or wrapping paper?

11. Share an after-school memory from when you were younger. What was your routine like on an average day?

12. True story: Once, in a job interview, I was asked this question and told there would be no clarifying; I simply had to answer the question: “When you’re fishing, do you feel for the fish?” So what about you? Do you feel for the fish??

Now let's get crazy and link up!



19 comments:

Judy said...

ummm I think you have the wrong (?) Mister Linky up?

Melli said...

WOW! A lot of people linked already! Ya gotta be quick around here! :)

Melli said...

Ooops! This linky has all the Fall Into Flavor links on it...

Susanne said...

Hi Linda. I think the Mr. Linky is showing the Fall into Flavor links from monday. Thought I'd let ya know.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Yep, you were right. Sorry. Should be fixed now.

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Mine's up! Fav question was #12. Haven t thought about that fish story in a gajillion years!

Joyce said...

I just posted my answers and linked (hopefully in the right place)...I'll go check. This was fun...I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner...this made me hungry!

Susan said...

Mine's up and I linked...thanks, Linda!

Greg C said...

Then its a good think I was slow in posting. I am up with my list.

Mocha with Linda said...

I'm linked!

Lauren said...

I love coming here -- you always make my day FUN!! :)

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Hey Linda,
Mine is up but you also might like to scroll down to see the peom that my Uncle wrote that I posted for Vetran's Day.

Thena said...

Got busy reading everyone else's answers forgot to comment. Can't wait to read your answers. Should be interesting as always.

Liz said...

I almost forgot to enter my link. Glad I remembered! {sigh}

Together We Save said...

This is great fun!! Thanks for sharing.

SusanD said...

Hey Lid....I didn't play this week. I posted about Veterans Day instead. As always, I'll be looking forward to tomorrow when you post your answers. Blessings, SusanD

Linda said...

Love your questions Lid! You are so creative. ; )

blogschmogme.wordpress.com said...

Ha ha, I thought it was Thursday's meme. :) This is my first boogy with the Random Dozen gang and I'm already going against the flow. No mind. :)
Jessie at Blog Schmog

Sue said...

Phew... finally got around to posting mine! Didn't want to miss out on this week's fun! Thanks Linda - your Meme makes my week - hee hee :-D