1. What was the last song you listened to?
2. Have you ever had “buyer’s remorse” over anything?
3. What is something in your life that you are thankful for now that you didn’t think you would be at the time of the event? (Something that seemed ill-timed, inconvenient or hurtful which turned out to be a good thing)
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every year? If so, do you have a favorite float or balloon?
5. Share a quote, scripture, poem or lyric which has been an inspiration to you lately.
6. This is meant to be a fun question, and this is a G-rated blog, but please share a “guilty pleasure,” something that you enjoy that’s probably not the most edifying, time-worthy or healthy thing you could be indulging in. Did I mention this blog is rated G?
7. What Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to?
8. What is your favorite book to read to children, or what was your favorite childhood book?
9. Do you collect anything? (Feel free to post a photo.)
10. Gift bags or wrapping paper?
11. Share an after-school memory from when you were younger. What was your routine like on an average day?
12. True story: Once, in a job interview, I was asked this question and told there would be no clarifying; I simply had to answer the question: “When you’re fishing, do you feel for the fish?” So what about you? Do you feel for the fish??
Now let's get crazy and link up!