In addition to making this a Thanksgiving theme this week, we are bumping it up to the beginning of the week to prevent a "meme tank" on Wednesday and Thursday. That is, I think we'll be too busy later to get our Random on. So let's do it now.
PREVIEW today; post and link TOMORROW.
1. Are you sticking to traditional Thanksgiving foods this year, or are you being culinarily adventurous?
2. Tell me something concrete that you're thankful for. (Something you can literally touch, see, etc., not a concept like "hope.")
3. You knew the flip side was coming: Share about something intangible that you're thankful for.
4. Share one vivid Thanksgiving memory. It doesn't have to be deep or meaningful, just something that remains etched in your memory.
5. What is one thing that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt is going to happen this Thanksgiving because it always does, year after year?
6. Do your pets get any left-overs?
7. Does your family pray before the big meal? If so, do you join hands while seated, stand, repeat a formal prayer or offer a spontaneous prayer? Who does the praying?
8. Will you be watching football in the afternoon? If not, what will you be doing?
9. There are two distinct camps of people on this issue: How do you feel about oysters in the dressing/stuffing?
10. Do you consider yourself informed about the first Thanksgiving?
11. Which variety of pie will you be enjoying?
12. Do you feel for the turkey?? (This is a humorous throw back question related to the 12th question in another Random Dozen!)