Are you ready to part with 2009? I am. And that's all I'm saying for now.
Here are your PREVIEW questions, which you are to think about overnight like this:
and then come back Wednesday to link up and share your answers. Let's go out of 2009 with a bang, not with a whimper, shall we?
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
11. Who runs your household?
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.