Monday, December 28, 2009

The Last Random Dozen of 2009!


Are you ready to part with 2009? I am. And that's all I'm saying for now.

Here are your PREVIEW questions, which you are to think about overnight like this:


and then come back Wednesday to link up and share your answers. Let's go out of 2009 with a bang, not with a whimper, shall we?

1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.

11. Who runs your household?

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.

16 comments:

teena said...

love, love, love the new header!

auburnchick said...

Loved these questions!! Had to put them on my own blog! I can't wait to see your answers!

Kim said...

Agree with Teena, lovely header!

Am catching up now that I'm back in the Land Where Internet May Be Slow But At Least It Works Most Of The Time. What a fun thing to "find" in your fridge! Pretty soon you'll be wielding the tiny keyboard like a pro, no thoughts of Bambi hands entering your mind.

Cracked up over the meatball story!!! Too funny. Made me hungry for meatballs in the crockpot too.

Looking forward to this week's RD. Esp. seeing how people respond to #9 and #10. teeheehee

Mocha with Linda said...

The new blog design and your header is beautiful!

This is still Monday, right?! I panicked when I saw the R.D. and thought I missed a day!

Greg C said...

I am so jealous that you are able to change your header at will. That should be my resolution to learn how to customize my own blog. You know I will finish this year with a bang so yes I am in and already working on my post.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

LOVE your new background! (wink!) Haven't been by to visit me lately, have you?

That's okay, your header is WAY better than mine.

Hope you're doing well. I plan on joining in on this last Random for 2009. :-)

LynnMarie said...

Header is FANTASTIC!! Great photo of you as well - Get ready for 2010!!! Just 3 days to go.

Dena said...

Oh my goodness, is this background and header new or am I way behind still due to Christmas? Either way, I LOVE it!! Way cute!

bensrib said...

You make it so hard to not covet your adorable doggie. Love the new photos of Zoe! (and you too) I'll be back Wednesday with answers . . .

Shannon said...

I love these... :) I posted on my blog too!!!

Jewel said...

Love the new look! It is beeyoootiful!!
Okayyyy....I'm going to have to do some serious thinking before answering these questions this week! *sigh* I'm getting a headache already! JK!

Linda said...

Oh! I love your background! And adorable pictures of you and the snow dog Zoe!

Faith said...

I LOVE your new look on here! so pretty...love the colors.
Great questions...I'm gonna get started on this right now :) Blessings to you in the new year....

Beverlydru said...

Love your photos in your header too. The "last" random dozen grabbed me. I hate to miss the fun in anything so I'm in this time. : )

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Great new look!

Sarah said...

Ooo I am very glad that I stumbled on your blog!! These are great questions and I hope to find the time to link up tomorrow!!

Peace,
Sarah