Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's Hear What You Have to Say



I didn't get around to answering the questions today; check back tomorrow if you're interested in listening to me talk to myself.

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
2. M & M's or Skittles?
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
6. Who is your favorite actress?
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?

12 comments:

Nel said...

I always read the answers so I thought I would join the fun this week. I hope the Mr. Linky worked right.

...nel

samurai said...

Here i am... all ready to participate and i stop by to see your answers... and nothing! LOL

Looking forward to seeing your answers tomorrow. 8)

Another Suburban Mom said...

I have both my random dozen, and my Thanks, not Cranks bracelet giveaway.

Greg C said...

Wow I am late, I have to get up earlier.

Mom24 said...

Thanks for doing this. I needed an easy post for today.

Why is Mr. Linky not displaying links? Any clue?

Hope your life is filled with good things that kept you from doing this.

Mocha with Linda said...

It's gonna be a long day. . . I couldn't figure out why Mr. Linky wouldn't accept my post. Kept telling me to "start the url with http://" About the third time I pasted and it didn't go through, I realized I had my name & my link in the wrong boxes. Sigh.

Maybe I better rethink my answer to #4!!

Debbie said...

I'm looking forward to your answers as well! I love this.

LISSALYNN2006 said...

i hopoe i did this right...........
i tieds last week and no one told if i did it right or not so i just guessed this time.

Paula (SweetPea) said...

I just know you've missed me in blogland and fb. I've been sick.

Well, yeah, the random dozen mean anything to me until you answer them. I'll come back tomorrow.

skoots1mom said...

i'm late getting here...
sorry.

auburnchick said...

Posted my answers!! I don't really understand this Mr. Linky thing, so here's where I posted: http://auburnchick.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/random-dozen-3/

skoots1mom said...

HOPE YOU'RE OK...it's fun hearing you talk to yourself

MISS your visiting my blog :/