Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Doz Preview ~ Read Today, Answer Tomorrow!



1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
2. M & M's or Skittles?
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
6. Who is your favorite actress?
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?

11 comments:

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

LOVE these! Thanks!

Mocha with Linda said...

Fun questions, as always. See ya tomorrow!

Hi, I'm Angie! said...

Great Questions! Good Thinkin.

My ADHD Me said...

I'm actually going to try to get this Random Dozen done. It will be my first. I just need to figure out how to transfer your questions to my post.

hence, the answer to #8!

auburnchick said...

I agree with the other commentees (is that what we can call ourselves?)...GREAT questions! I had a lot of fun answering them!

Dawn said...

I love all of the questions, now if I can remember to link up tomorrow morning, that's the bigger question, since I have Blogger posting it for me tomorrow morning.

Can't wait to see your answers!

~Dear Daughter

2cats said...

Fun questions. I like having a day to think about them though.

Faith said...

Just did mine as have to get to work early tomorrow and won't have time to link up until later in day....unless a miracle happens! fun questions!

Sue said...

I've got my thinking cap on already... thinking about tomorrow's answers ;-) Thanks Linda! Be back tomorrow :-D

Cathy said...

Good questions. I have my post ready and I have an award for you on my blog for newer bloggy friends.

Just Breathe said...

I think I might join in next week.