A) It's so darn cute
B) It sets the tone for the questions this week.
Today is your preview. Come back tomorrow when you post and link up here.
1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James