This is preview day. Today you read and ruminate; tomorrow you post!
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?