I went on my first real walk with Zoe this year because it's just now getting warm enough to take her out. She carried a Ritz cracker the whole way, except when she stopped to read "pee mail" at the hydrant and put her FACE on the hydrant and relieved herself in the other direction. ? I picked her up to avoid a mud puddle but stumbled and stepped into the La Brea Tar Pit of Muncie in my neighbor's yard. Mud squished all up over my flip-flops and between my toes. Fun times.

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
12. Which color makes you happiest?
27 comments:
mine's up...i added it to linky...then it wasn't showing up...
in case there is a real problem:
http://skirkman.blogspot.com/2010/03/random-dozen.html
Ok...the pup is adorable with that cracker!!! Hmmm...maybe I should try walking around the neighborhood with a cracker in my mouth! It would certainly make the exercise more enjoyable!!
the picture of your little dog with a ritz cracker in her mouth will cause me to go to bed with a smile on my face.
Ok I just posted mine :)
OMG that is so cute. Can't believe she carried that on her walk. Sorry about the mud :( Thanks for doing Random Dozen each week, I really enjoy it! Happy Easter.
Leave it to me to mess things up with Mister Linky! I'm #11 & 16...When I checked my link for the #11 spot, it went to a previous post and I don't know how to delete that one! So, everybody, just ignore #11: She's an imposter! ;D #16 is the real one!
Lid:
How funny that your dog carried a cracker on the walk! That must have been such a sight!
Thanks for doing this. Answering the questions gave me a much needed respite at the end of a hectic day!
Great picture of your dog. Fun questions this week. Thanks Linda. Happy Easter.
Hi Linda, love to see you back . Hope to see you on my blog. Thank you so much for doing this. I called this my homely meme. I love the love and warmth I get from doing this. hugs,shakira
Mine is here
Loved this week's questions!
how cute your little dog!!! My answers are up how fun, can't wait to read everyone's answers
Could Zoe be in more adorable? I don't think so! And the fact that she carried her own snack with her and showed great restraint....well, I admire her! ha.
That's funny about the Ritz!
I'm so proud of myself...I got it in before work, instead of just before bed...
Your dog is so cute! Thanks for the great questions. Glad I could play along this week ( :
I can't believe she carried that cracker the whole way. I personally would have scarfed it down before we left the property. LOL.
Great questions this week! Love the cracker too!
Love the photo of the dog walking with the cracker in her mouth! I have a lab and trust me, that cracker would have been gone in 1 bit! So cute.
Your dog and her Ritz cracker are the cutest!
You're dog is way coolio. I had a dachchund that loved fruit and vegetables. I'm serious. She didn't eat tofu or go to Phish concerts in tie-dyed doggie shirts, or anything. She ate meat, too, so she covered all the bases.
I'll bet she would have voted Libertarian and made fun of Obama's dog. ;)
Oh. my. That pic is too precious!!
Great questions!! lol. GOOO EASTER!! Tell me why my parents dont buy my sister and I Easter baskets anymore :( so what that I am 18 and she is 15??!!! I STILL LIKE CANDY!!!
This was fun. I played along. You can see my answers here: http://heidi-strawser.blogspot.com/2010/03/random-dozen.html (Mr. Linky doesn't seem to be working.)
Love this weeks questions!!! So funny!!!
Zoe is so cute with the cracker in her mouth; I can't believe she carries it around like that :-)
I love your new theme or template or whad-eva-ya-callit! Cute dog too! My sisters Yorkies name is Tab, but I always call him Puddles!(Puddles was the dog they had years ago)
Well, I was a little late this time. But I enjoyed doing Random Dozen anyway.
Thanks for making this meme available! It's fun.
Post a Comment