Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plink and Link!



So, are you ready to play Plinko?

Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.

So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?

8. Do you miss anyone right now?

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?

OK ... ready, aim, PLINK and LINK!

18 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe I'm first. I'd be thrilled except that, sadly, that means I'm up at midnight blogging instead of sleeping. I need to get a life. Or a nap.

Baba said...

Thanks Linda for this week's fun questions...I enjoyed them. hugs,
Baba

Susan said...

When I first glanced at this today, I thought it said "pink and link"...so I did mine in pink today!

auburnchick said...

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to reading everyone's responses!

Mocha with Linda said...

Plink is one of those onomatopoeia words. . . the word sounds like what it is!

Fun questions - looking forward to your answers.

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Fun stuff. Love reading and answering these questions. Can't wait to see your answers tomorrow.

Atypical Girl said...

I think Random Dozen has become my fave part of the week. :)

Susanne said...

Oh my gosh. It's only 9:15 a.m. and already there are 50 participants. Your random dozen is becoming all the rage in blog world, Linda!

This was a fun one.

~ Kathy ~ said...

Love finding new fun memes...so I decided to join you guys!!

Nel said...

What fun answers, and I learned something. When I heard of Plinko I thought of the game on Let's Make A Deal, I did not realize it also was shooting the cans or bottles. And I actually kept seeing the game Pachinko, so I had to look it up and see the difference. It was late last night what can I say? Thanks for the questions, always a fun part of the week!

until next time... nel

Kimberly said...

I just saw these questions on CiCi's Corner. I will come back next week and play!

skoots1mom said...

late getting in...
for the life of me i couldn't remember how to spell onomatopoeia, so i had to go look it up...funny, i didn't remember it being spelled that way...those silent t's get me EVERY TIME.

Mimi said...

Hey, where are your answers, lol!

I played along this week.

Another Suburban Mom said...

I posted this morning, but am finally getting around to visiting over here!

Lisa Laree said...

So I'm number 77... if Mr Linky does not fail in his assignment. Or possibly number 77 and 78, since I didn't realize Mr Linky was running slow and hit 'enter' a second time. My apologies if that happened....

Lisa Laree said...

...or, how 'bout #80, since I still had Linda's URL on the clipboard when I hit 'paste' and didn't catch it.... can't edit, can't delete, must live with egg on face...

hip chick said...

Wow! there are a lot of plinkers out there.

Stephanie said...

I hope you dont mind- Im going to hop in on this fun and join =]