So, are you ready to play Plinko?
Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK and LINK!