Here's what my weekly lists of Random Dozen questions usually end up looking like. Frenzied, abbreviated writing with coffee stains. Would you expect anything less?
I'd like to revisit the procedure for the Random. Yes, it appears there is still some confusion about how to do this.
On Tuesdays, I post the questions as prompts. You then create a post wherein you answer the questions, but you do not publish it until Wednesday.
I set my posts to publish automatically at midnight. On Wednesday, you return here and link the title of your post in my Mr. Linky list. That way, people can go directly to your post and not just your blog in general. Also, I'd like for you to visit a couple of people and leave comments. Nice ones. Remember what Mama said, "If you can't say anything nice, your name must be Kathy Griffin." Or something like that. I'd also love for you to copy the code for the button and post that at the top of your post, but it's not required or anything.
OK--here we go!
This picture is a clarification for question 1:
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
2. What is your favorite pizza?
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
I want that tambourine!