Wow, we hit a milestone last week, Random Dozeners (92 participants). I wish we had a cool, short nickname instead of "Random Dozeners." Anyone think of one? Anyway, you all are making this so fun that even when I feel pressha to come up with interesting yet not "too hard!" questions, I am inspired to carry on!
Here are your questions for this week:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
7. What song describes your mood today?
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Come back on Wednesday to link up and see pictures of my party. I'm still recovering!