Friday, July 09, 2010

Still on Vacay, But Look! Something Nice Happened to Me Today

Melanie at See My Mom Run was brave enough to publish my thoughts on running on her sweet blog. I'm still on vacation, so I can't go on and on here about how much I enjoy Melanie on Facebook and in her blog writing, but she is exceptional; you should check her out. And now I have to get off of here or Jorge will send me a menacing "why are you blogging while we're on our 2nd honeymoon" look.

By the way, having a great time. Planning on returning to home to Indiana when I have a grandchild to see, which could be a while. Daughter #1 says that is fine with her as long as we keep paying the mortgage. That stinker.

8 comments:

SusanD said...

I read the interview. Great post and tips. I just started "running" a few weeks ago. Ok. You probably can't call it running yet. But I'm working at it with the Couch to 5K plan. Thanks for sharing. Glad you're having a fabulous time. "See" you soon. Blessings, SusanD

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Love the post...I will be up in your neck of the woods in ten days...I am going to Frankenmuth, MI...will be driving through Indiana. I am glad you and Jorge are having a wonderful 2nd honeymoon.....I love Siesta Key...and all the other Keys for that matter. I am a beach girl.

Mocha with Linda said...

If you stay that long, you may end up with another child rather than a grandchild! :-)

Glad you're having fun but I miss you!

skoots1mom said...

Hope you find your house in order when you decide to go home...praying you've had a GREAT time

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Glad you are having a good time....Safe travels

Runner Mom said...

Hey, Linda! Read your running story at Melanie's! I started when I was in my 30's and now am in those 40's myself! Love it! If you come to SC, let me know,and I'll schedule a run for us! Enjoy your vacation!
Hugs!
Susan

Susan said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip..and see pics! I hope you loved my hometown. It's a great place to visit.

Hugs,

Susan

Connie said...

I enjoyed hearing about your running. I've started a little running along with my walking. I'm not a runner yet but who knows.

Glad you are getting away and can't wait to hear all about it!

COnnie