Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Blog Which Actually Has a Purpose and Helps People, Etc.

I watched a little girl who attended my church grow right on up into young womanhood, and then she got married, moved away, had a couple of babies. She started blogging. Today's post? Vinegar. Check it out: Just Trying to Live Better. She's a displaced Munsonian in ... TEXAS, which is only bloggers' mecca, for goodness sakes. Please check it out and say hello for me! We all enjoy those comments -- remember when YOU started blogging??

Happy vinegaring! ?

Pictures of vacay to come soon! Back to work tomorrow. Jorge is out of town all week. Talk soon!

7 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I am on my way over there now. Thank you for sharing! Anne

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Going to check it out now....

Amy said...

I started a challenge on my blog about healthy eating, exercise, and being thankful that we can do both by giving to charity when we do. I am wanting to create a button. Who does yours?

I will head on over to read about vinegar...one of my favorite smells (weird I know)

Gypsy Heart said...

So glad she's in TEXAS! :-) Off to check it out now...

just trying to live better said...

Hi Linda! :)

Thank you for posting this about me/my blog. I am passionate about getting the message out to people about how to take charge of their health. There is a lot of gunk out there that really needs to be avoided. I'm hoping to be able to help people do just that!

Amanda said...

I popped over there from the link you included in the post, but it goes to a blog that doesn't exist. I popped over from her comment and found her blog anyway, but I thought you might not know that the link isn't working! :)

Bonnie said...

Hmmm. I tried the link and it said the blog was deleted. :(