Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Linky Link



1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
5. What do you consider your best feature?
6. What was the last concert you went to?
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?

15 comments:

auburnchick said...

Love, love, love the questions this week, Linda! I think, perhaps, it's because I didn't have a hard time answering them. Thanks for not making my brain work too hard.

BTW, I'll be spending the day playing Vocabulary Bingo. Of course, I have all the answers! I love being the teacher!

Have a good one!

LynnMarie said...

I posted my answers. Looking forward to reading all of yours! This was fun. It was my first time posting you Random Dozen on my blog.

Mocha with Linda said...

Another set of great questions. You are amazing!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I loved this weeks random thoughts. Good job of coming up with some outstanding questions.

Alex said...

Nifty questions!

I linked up.

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Awesome questions!

samurai said...

Thanks again Linda! 8)

Mel said...

I answered the questions and can be found in my blog! Thanks.

Sue said...

Loved this week's questions. Even had to be sure to play on vacation!! Have a great week and thanks again Linda!!

Jill said...

I so goofed and linked last week's answers! I'm correcting it now.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Excellent questions this week! Thanks! :)

Maribeth said...

Since I am not bug phobic I used rodents and snakes instead.

Debster said...

Great questions. First time playing this meme. I look forward to doing more!

Cathy said...

Good questions and very random!

Grandma Patty Ann said...

Hi I just found you while reading my daily blogs. I could not find where to sign up for emails. But I am teaching myself WordPress, answering 60 emails and running out of steam... so I must have missed it.

I want to get in on you meme. I can follow the directions :-)

I love you!
Grandma Patty Ann
grandmapattyannATyahoo.com
(please remove AT and replace with @)