Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Your Random Awaits



Please leave comments as you visit! Bloggers live for comments!

1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?

2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?

3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.

4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?

5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?

6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?

7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?

9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?

10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?

11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?

12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?

Excellent questions, All! Here we go ....

21 comments:

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

I'm ba-a-ack! Happy random dozen birthday...and thanks for chosing me!
These were fun..and HARD! I had to get my 17-year old to help with the theme song and Mt. Rushmore....

Amy said...

Very fun Random...easy to do my trademark summary at the end. Those questions wrapped up nicely, even though 12 different people wrote them.

Lisa Laree said...

Interesting!!!

auburnchick said...

Thanks to Linda and all who contributed questions this week!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Happy Birthday! These were very eclectic questions and fun to answer. Have a Happy Wednesday!

Thena said...

Those were some hard questions, but good ones. I was so surprised to see that mine was included. Hope your having a great Birthday week.

Stephanie said...

How FUN! Im going to blog this!

Mocha with Linda said...

Good morning! Another fun random week!

Nichol said...

Coming over from Debby's blog at Just Breathe. How fun was this and Happy birthday. I really love those red shoes, I could definitely sport those:) I'm now following along!

♥Cari♥ said...

Great questions!

LynnMarie said...

So fun! 12 different people and yet the questions fit you! Thank you for picking one of my questions. Looking forwarded to all the answers.

Jerralea said...

Thanks, this was fun!

Happy Birthday, Linda!

Maribeth said...

Mine is up, but I won't be around. Currently sitting in Logan Airport in Boston waiting to leave on vacation!

Hayley said...

These are so fun! I enjoyed answering them all! Happy Birthday to you!

Leelee said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you caught a break with prepping this week and it was a lot of fun!! Thanks for giving me something to think about on my Tueday jog/run/walk!!!

AurieGood said...

okay - love this idea & am going to blog this if it's ok :) new visitor but will be following along!!

samurai said...

Thank you for another enjoyable week of RD!

Rose said...

I'll answer any question that you throw my way. The answer may even make sense :)

Jewel said...

Today is Wednesday?!! I'm going to have to do a Random Thursday :/

Eric Alder said...

I joined in the fun!
(Thanks, Bug!)


Happy birthday, Linda!

Jincy said...

This thing never lets me comment! SAD