Saturday, November 06, 2010

Eye'm A Mess

Notice I left it small, in case you are having breakfast while reading blogs. Sorry for the ugly.

The dreaded Rocky Balboa eyes are back. Double Benadryl, double coffee.

I get cortisone shots every once in a while to keep this at bay, but whatever it is that causes this (yes, I have been tested to no avail) is stronger today than my meds. Wouldn't be so bad except I'm planning a birthday dinner for Kristin tomorrow.

I hope I can see because I'm handicapped when it comes to cooking already without having limited vision.

The cake may read like something at Cake Wrecks: "Eppy Barthday Krispin."

10 comments:

Maribeth said...

Good luck! I hope the allergies or whatever it is, leaves as quickly as it came on.

Beth in NC said...

Poor thing! I hope you feel better and your eyes open wide. :o)

♥Cari♥ said...

Oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Mocha with Linda said...

Well, as long as the cake doesn't say "Happy Barfday". . . .

So sorry you are having eye issues. That is so not swell. Or is it?!

Jewel said...

Whoa...the eye does look pretty bad, Linda. I'm praying for you AND the outcome of the birthday cake! :-)

BARBIE said...

Oh no! That doesn't look like it feels good. Praying for quick healing!

Cathy said...

Hope your eyes are better soon.

Sue said...

Oh bless your heart. I'm sad they can't figure out what you're reacting to :-( Hopefully one day they can.

Enjoy your party and hope you can see well enough to decorate your cake ;-)

Cindy Swanson said...

So sorry about your eyes, but your HAIR!!! Your hair in that new pic up there...it's ridiculously GORGEOUS, as are you! Just sayin'!

Shawna said...

Loved your last line; you crack me up, girl. :)

iamthat-shawna.blogspot.com
shawna-mygirls.blogspot.com