This touched me on so many levels, I can't even begin to explain. One of my favorite moments is when she says, "We have been vain ... and shellfish." To her parents (how will you EVER let her grow up??) and others who shared--THANK YOU!!
I have seen this video floating around out there on blogs and Facebook. I finally watched it today and was blown away. What a gift God has given this little girl, no matter how she learned to recite it. It's stirring.
Wonder how old she is...what a sweet thing to remember this morning in the lesson of Jonah and to hear it from the lips of a child--I'm smiling through and through.
23 comments:
That was adorable! Wow...
Thanks for sharing Linda, what a tiny little one to learn all of that by heart....
Oh my, I just watched this...how cute!! I want to jump through the computer screen and just squeeze her!!
Pretty cute. I think she needs a bigger bow, though. :-)
OMG! She is amazing! I was totally captivated by every word! Thanx for sharing!
This is so great. I was engrossed with this little girl telling the story.
I have seen this video floating around out there on blogs and Facebook. I finally watched it today and was blown away. What a gift God has given this little girl, no matter how she learned to recite it. It's stirring.
Can't you just see her in about 20 years..."and I'd like to thank the Academy for this wonderful award....?"
Too, too adorable!
Wonder how old she is...what a sweet thing to remember this morning in the lesson of Jonah and to hear it from the lips of a child--I'm smiling through and through.
Unbelievable. What an adorable girl with a real talent. MGM should sign her now.
Loved it!
Shellish, so funny.
Oh my word. The cutest thing ever. i must share this. Thanks!
How sweet is that!
This was really cute... she did a good job.. Smile!
" The Lord shaved me!"
Did you notice that the Lord had a bit of a British accent?
Too bad the little rascals aren't around today...she'd be a shoo-in! What a cutie!
I enjoy your blog very much and I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by to collect it.
And thank you, Lord, for "shaving" me.
a new 'linus'...she's adorable to the max
I love it when Jonah prays to be "shaved". She is very impressive!
I love this video! My mom saw it, and showed it to me & her dad. The little girl is so cute!
Cae
I want her for Christmas, please.
My favorite part is where Jonah is sinking and he goes "Down...down...down."
That is about the MOST PRECIOUS thing I have ever seen. I loved when she said, "My love is greater than my ANGER. . ."
Post a Comment