No.
But it was 100% free, so, you know; I'm pretty much satisfied, and that's worth a lot these days, especially after the election, which has the winners gloating and rubbing it in and the losers whining. No one's happy. So I decided to be happy with my free blog design.
How do you like the new glass half-FULL me? It's "change you can believe in." (Um, for now, at least during this post.)
I began re-designing at 2:00 a.m., and it is now 4:27 a.m. I need to go back to bed because tomorrow (today?) is a big day at work. It's the annual Hillcroft Services Thanksgiving dinner in the Oneighty building, with the annual favorite entertainment: Elvis. Or a reasonable facsimile.
Yes, every year, The King of Peanut Butter and Nanner Sandwiches gets our building rocking, and every year, I'm just a little bit scared of him and kind of stay back in the shadows because Elvis is very friendly, ifyaknowwhatimean.
But you know, this year, I'll be so sleep deprived that I might lose all my inhibition and just go with it, the ambiance.
Because you all know how I like scarves.
And this isn't even close to displaying the whole collection.
Mama needs a new scarf to go with the new blog design!
8 comments:
I love the new blog look!
Can't believe how long you were up. Hope your day passes quickly. If I were there I'd bring you a hot caffeinated something!
Never went back to sleep. Up since 2:00. Can't wait to see how this day stacks up. Or falls down.
Love the photo of you - your hair looks so pretty! Love the new look of the blog and sorry you didn't get much sleep. Weekend is near and hopefully you can crash this weekend.
I love your new look! Love the cute little cup in the header. I need something more fall'ish, but then I wonder why I bother when I only post about 2 times a week anyway. Hang in there. Sounds like it will be a long day.
Go grab you a scarf! ;) Hopefully it won't be too sweaty, LOL!
I just changed my blog look earlier this week too. It's hard to get it just the way I want, but I'm getting there.
Wow! Love the scarves. I make some, but I hardly ever wear them. Maybe I need to start.
Hope you're having fun with Elvis!
Hi! Glad to stop by. You have got a lovely blog.
When you have a moment please join me for some Coffee with Jesus
~ NRIGirl
Oh my word, but you are one hot mama! Jorge better lock you up and throw away the key!!!!
Post a Comment