Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu

Actually, I'm not ill; it's more like the winter boogie blues.

"Old man winter's got a hold on me, too,
I've got the blogging pneumonia
and the winter boogie blues."

Taking a little break to re-group. I reserve the right, however, if something super blog-worthy happens in my life, to post.

Talk to you soon ....

9 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Hoping you feel better soon. Our sunny skies and mid-70s temps are about to get buried by an arctic blast that's about to sweep the country tomorrow. I think even way down here it's supposed to be around 20 at night with highs in the 30's. Which I realize is balmy for some of you northerners, but my teeth are chattering just thinking about it.

Sending a Texas-sized hug your way.

LynnMarie said...

Get well and kik the butt of the blues.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

We're gearing up for an ice storm.

Pamela said...

I miss your blog posts but understand. Praying you will feel better soon.

I know that life is very busy for you right now.

Think and pray for you often.

Love ya, cuz!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Been there..done that! It just happens!

~Beth

Loving Life said...

See you sooner than later we hope.

Christian Woman

Melanie said...

I think I caught that same virus. In fact, I keep wondering if I am "over" blogging.

Cathy said...

Enjoy your break, but leave us for too long.

Jewel said...

I'm with ya on the winter blues, Linda. Been sufferin' with them a bit myself. *sigh* BUT better times are a'comin'! :-)
Hope you and I both perk-up sooner than later!!! ((HUGS))