Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mugged by Muggers


Oh, how innocent they look.

But this morning, I was fixing their first bottles of the day, when all of a sudden I felt 40 hands pulling on my sweat pant legs. Then I heard a chorus of wails, completely synchronized: "WAIIIIIIL, {breath} WAIIIIIL, {breath}". I'd been hit by the shortest, swiftest gang in town.

They pulled my waist band down over my hip. De-pantsed me, if you will. Mugged, by the scoundrels pictured in the mug shot above. Has anybody seen this gang of two? Oh yeah--there they are! Headed for the outlets, cords and every other dangerous thing in this town.

11 comments:

LynnMarie said...

Oh how cute are they, go easy on them when they stand before the judge, it's their 1st official offense.

Mocha with Linda said...

They are so adorable! Keeping a BOLO for them!

Shug said...

Cute, Cute, cute...
Blessings,
shug

Jenny wren's nest said...

Absolutely adorable, love the hair in the last blog.

Ginger Wade said...

Too stinkin cute!! :)

Real Food Runner said...

So cute!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

Mama Belle said...

Haha! Precious, Linda!

Kim said...

Oh my word, they're too cute! But what a handful they must be! Hang in there, Linda, you're still bigger than they are -- for a while at least :)

Susanne said...

Now that is a pair of adorableness!

Sherry from Alabama said...

I'm sure those two cuties could get by with anything! I know you enjoy their antics.

I'm so happy to run across your blog this morning. I live in Alabama and just got home from a visit to my daughter, her husband, and new baby in Muncie, IN! It's very nice to meet someone that might even be our children's neighbor.

Heidi said...

I was recently asked by a gal I once babysat when I was in high school a thousand years ago if I would be her new nanny. She has four daughters, aged about 6 and 9 and then twin 21 month olds. I thought about it. Then I thought about you and all your fb posts on these muggers. I found her the perfect nanny- my 18 year old friend who is saving for college. 18 year olds have the energy for such a thing. I guess that makes you about...18! How do you like that logic?