Saturday, January 03, 2015

Blogger or WordPress?



Blogger or WordPress?

It's ridiculous. I'm toggling back and forth, and I'm already worn out. I don't want to delete this blog because I have so much history here (pointless history, but mine own).

I hopped onto WordPress because people seemed to be heading that way, but I have some frustrations with it. The year is early--what do I do? Give it more time before I switch the new blogs to Blogger?

I feel so out of the blogging world now. Does anyone have any opinions regarding Blogger vs. WordPress?

5 comments:

The Bug said...

I've never tried Wordpress so I don't have an opinion - sorry! Although for some reason I find it easier to comment on blogger posts - other people have had MORE trouble with blogger than wordpress (for what it's worth, I think that for commenting purposes it's just easier if you have two different "identities" - a blogger one & a wordpress one). Yeah, I'm no help :)

Lisa Laree said...

I think it kinda depends on what you're gonna post. If you are mainly writing text, I don't think there's any issue w/ Blogger...it's easy to use and easy to comment on. But if you want a fancy blog w/ lotsa pics and graphics and such, I think Wordpress gives you more options. Me, I'm a simple girl, so Blogger has worked fine for me....

Julie Todd said...

I spent years on Blogger (Jewez Sightings) and then I switched to Word Press (My Long And Winding Road). I prefer Wordpress though I wish there were more options with the set up of the posts as I write them. What I like about wordpress is the ability to respond to comments individually. I also like that you have many options for the design of the blog. I have been out of blogville for a long time. I dabble in it from time to time but hardly ever write. I miss writing and hope it opens back up this year for me. Hope you are doing well! Julie
http://mylongandwindingroad.wordpress.com

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Julie, I'm coming to see you!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Lisa, I'm kind of regretting my decision. We'll see.