I like the Carlie Simon wannabe...and the guys... well funny boy.. has me all cracked up...but it's quite a riot at the moment...Do you think Randy is on the Simon bandwagon or is it just me?
I saw that too and thought it was so funny that they mentioned it last night!!
Yeah, what is the deal with that?! Is this a new thing?
I'm the odd girl out..I'm the rocker of the bunch. LOVE David Cook & Michael Johns. I agree though that this year is all about the guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the Carlie Simon wannabe...
and the guys... well funny boy.. has me all cracked up...
but it's quite a riot at the moment...
Do you think Randy is on the Simon bandwagon or is it just me?
I saw that too and thought it was so funny that they mentioned it last night!!
Yeah, what is the deal with that?! Is this a new thing?
I'm the odd girl out..I'm the rocker of the bunch. LOVE David Cook & Michael Johns. I agree though that this year is all about the guys!
Post a Comment