Except for ... "I cannot wait".Then there are no words...
I can smell the Baby Magic from here...so sweet!
It looks good on you !!!!
Beautiful
Most precious picture! I'm sure there is going to many miles put on that grandma chair. Happy rocking!
Aweeeee!!! Keep on rocking!!
Yes there is...sweetness. : )
Beautiful. Enjoy her. :)
Love this pic.I TOO have a Grandma Chair...it's a glider and it's silent and it is a magical throne of blessing and fulfillment.Thanks for sharing.In Him,Grace
Precious!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Except for ... "I cannot wait".
Then there are no words...
I can smell the Baby Magic from here...so sweet!
It looks good on you !!!!
Beautiful
Most precious picture! I'm sure there is going to many miles put on that grandma chair. Happy rocking!
Aweeeee!!! Keep on rocking!!
Yes there is...sweetness. : )
Beautiful. Enjoy her. :)
Love this pic.
I TOO have a Grandma Chair...it's a glider and it's silent and it is a magical throne of blessing and fulfillment.
Thanks for sharing.
In Him,
Grace
Precious!!!
Post a Comment