Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast

Here is #132 of Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

On the top of my head, I had a knot cut out. And that is where all the math skills escaped.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

I started to write about a physical healing once, but really, isn’t every healing from God? Someone said that “miracle” is defined as something only God can do. He has led me through two trips to Kazakhstan, brought me through three baby deliveries, stayed with me during my depression, kept me married. All of these are especially miraculous when you consider my bad attitude through most of them.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

I’m sorry to say it, and I feel mean to say it, but you asked. Rachael Ray. The voice kills me. KILLS ME.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

I don’t know. My mom says I spoke like an adult from my first words. No baby talk.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

That Oral Roberts was wrong: something bad is going to happen to me.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Your soup is inspiring, and your appetizer made me giggle. :)

Happy Friday!

Barbara H. said...

A know in your head?! :-O
LOL about the math skills. I don't have that excuse....

I so agree with you about miracles. The everyday manna was as much a miracle from God as the parting of the Red Sea or the walls of Jericho falling down.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

amy said...

Thanks for the entertaining feast..mines up! see u next week!

Melanie said...

Hey, where are your Promerianians? They were too cute!

Susan said...

Great feast, Linda. Did you ever get to see my other posts? It's so weird!!!

You're right about all those miracles...God is good.

Have a great weekend.

Mommy, the Human Napkin said...

I can't stand Rachael Ray, either. The voice... and her neck is too short.

LoriAnne said...

I am so proud of the fact that I "knew you when."

Everytime I read one of these, it makes me proud that I've known you forever....thanks for being you!

Linda said...

LoriAnne: I miss you! Thanks for commenting, though. You have "de-lurked" as bloggers call it, which means you've broken your reading- but-no-comment mode and spoken! You have taken a big giant step into blogging. Now you just need to get one of your own! It's easy. If I can do it, anyone can.