Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday for July 25, 2007

Welcome to my office. In case you're visiting, I should probably tell you I work in a youth ministry called "Oneighty," pronounced 180, not "Oh-nighty." I'm there from 9-2 Monday through Friday. The pic that cracks me up is the one inside my boss's desk drawer--youth pastor essentials: not one but several sets of fake teeth and a giant bag of bubble gum, among other items. Place your cursor over the pic to see the captions--for this "wordless" Wednesday.

7 comments:

Susanne said...

The desk drawer is hilarious! Looks like a great place to work, Linda!

Mindy said...

Looks like some kind of youth program! Do you all have your own space? A website? As a pastor's wife, I'm always interested in these things!
In HIM -
Mindy

Heth said...

LOVE it!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Linda,
Love the pics!! What a fabulous youth ministry, looks awesome.

blessings...

Roxanne said...

Come now. I think Oh-nayty is a perfectly WONDERFUL name for a youth program.

Melanie said...

Thanks for taking us on a virtual 180 tour. TEE HEE.

Or is it a 360???

Jen said...

cool logo
does your church have that coffee guy wow what a cafe your church has